Chapter 53 (Part 1)

A/N PREVIOUSLY ON OUTING LARRY: LOUIS AND HARRY CAME OUT AT SHEFFIELD ARENA AND THEN FLEW TO THEIR HOME IN LONDON.

HEY GUYS I AM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS TIME BUT LIFE HAS BEEN CRAZY. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY PLANING FOR MY HOLIDAYS AND WORK AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING BUT I MANAGED TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER WHICH I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE. SO I WILL BE TAKING A SHORT BREAK AS I AM FLYING TO LONDON NEXT SATURDAY AND I WILL BE BACK ON CHRISTMAS EVE SO I WILL START WRITING CHAPTER 53 PART 2 ON BOXING DAY. I HAVE A WEEK OFF WORK SO HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE ANS SUPPORT AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO COME CHAT TO ME ON FB ABOUT OUTING LARRY. OKAY I WILL BE OFF NOW TO LEAVE YOU TO READ. I WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS (TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT FRIENDS WITH ME ON FB) LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS.

Louis groaned as he rolled over in bed, reaching out with his hand feeling the space beside him searching for Harry's warm body to cuddle up to but his searching hand only found an empty space and an empty pillow beside him. Louis blinked in the semi darkness of the quiet bedroom and tried to remember which hotel room in which city they were in but then it all came flooding back to him in a rush: he was back home in London,already on their break. Yesterday night had been their last concert and oh my God he and Harry had come out! He sat bolt upright in bed,his eyes wide as yesterday's events all came rushing back to him.They had hugged and kissed on stage! In front of everyone! The whole world had seen and witnessed their coming out. He felt a flutter in his stomach that made him feel queasy. He suddenly felt afraid and wary but he also knew that it was too late to harbor those feelings.They were out! Still, without Harry beside him to reassure him that they had done the right thing, not that he doubted they did, he felt afraid.

He swung his legs off the bed and down onto the thick soft carpet of their bedroom floor. He stood up, stretched and walked towards the dresser. He shivered and felt goosebumps break all over his naked body. He made a mental note to ask Haz to turn the heating on. London was cold. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers then went into the closet (oh never again, he mentally told himself) and picked up a pair of sweatpants and Harry's Rolling Stones ripped tee shirt. It was a little too big but he loved wearing Harry's clothes and he loved the way Harry looked at him when he saw his clothes on him. He loved how Harry's smell seemed to attach itself to the fabric and no matter how many times it was washed, it still had "Harry's smell" to it.

He finally pulled on a pair of black fluffy socks then opened the door to their bedroom,wondering what time it was and where was Harry as he made his way downstairs. Weak light filtered in through the windows not helping Louis to discern what time of day it was. He reached the kitchen and saw Harry sitting at the table, a mug of tea in front of him, wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and his woolly lavender top, the sleeves rolled up over his wrists. Louis loved that top on Harry. He loved to cuddle up to him and let Harry wrap him up in his arms. He saw both their mobile phones face down on the table beside the closed laptop,while Harry was reading his book, something about a way of the peaceful warrior and some life changing shit that Harry had picked up an interest in along side Buddhisim and meditation. Louis watched him for a second, his hair pulled up in a bun, the frown between his drawn eyebrows meaning he was concentrating while he pinched his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger. He looked innocent and angelic. Louis cleared his throat and immediately Harry's head snapped up and turned into Louis' direction, a dimpled smile on his face.

'Good morning,' he told Louis as Louis walked towards him, bent down and placed small kiss on Harry's smiling lips. 'How did you sleep?' Louis sat down on the chair opposite Harry.