Chapter 20

A/N AS PROMISED HERE IS THE DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT XXXX

Louis and Harry followed him down a carpeted hallway, walking behind him in silence. He stopped in front of a double door at the end of the hallway, pushed the handle down and opened the door. He stepped aside for Harry and Louis to walk through. Once they walked past him, he closed the door behind them. Niall, Zayn and Liam were already seated in the leather executives chairs and looked up when they entered. Harry was quick to take the seat in between Niall and Zayn, leaving no other option for Louis but to sit either next to Zayn or Liam. Louis sat down next to Liam, in front of Zayn and Harry.

Harry avoided looking at Louis because he knew that he would only scowl at him, instead he engaged himself in conversation with Niall. Louis huffed, feeling rather pissed off at Harry. Not even two weeks ago they were sitting in another conference room much like this one where more rules had been piled on them and Harry had been given a girlfriend. Liam pulled him out of his irritating thoughts.

'How you've been Lou?' L.A has worked wonders on you. You look relaxed,' Liam said, a smile on his lips. Louis shot him a look.

'I can tell you're shitting me you know right?' He kept his eyes on Harry who was laughing with Niall. Louis realized that Harry rarely laughed like that around him anymore and fuck it made his insides twist that Niall was managing to elicit that dimpled, heartily laugh from Harry. Louis couldn't help but realise that sometimes Harry was stressed and nervous around him. No shit Sherlock, his subconscious threw at him, you yell at him whenever you get pissed and let's not forget you slapped him! Louis cursed his subconscious all the way to Bangaladesh.

He took in a deep breath. Today he will show Harry that he was capable of handling Modest! like they all did. With calm. With few words. Without no cussing them out. Like they all did! Well Harry, Niall and Liam did! Zayn gave them shit like he did and maybe that's why he was closest to Zayn. Internally, he doubted he could keep his chill round Stuart who was a mega prick.

Zayn leaned across the table. 'So what the fuck happened to Harry's shirt man?' he asked him with a smirk on his face. Louis glared at him.

'Shut up Zayn,' he snapped him but smiled a little. Niall looked from Louis to Harry.

'Seriously did you two....?'

'Niall just don't fucking go there,' Louis warned him in a playful tone. Harry blushed and looked down and Louis couldn't help the smile that crept on his lips when he saw him blush. His mind went back to how he had taken him in that bathroom, how Harry had gone down on him and he immediately felt pressure in his groin and his jeans tightened a little bit. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He didn't miss the stolen glance and small smile Harry gave him from beneath his lowered lashed. The fucker was remembering too! And Louis felt his heart swell. Harry looked relaxed and okay.

See how little it takes to make him happy you dick? His subconscious threw at him. His subconscious was always fucking right! Maybe he should start listening to his inner voice a little more closely! He saw Harry throw his head back and laugh at something Niall was saying, the way his eyes crinkle at the sides and his dimples come out on his cheeks. Louis realized he missed poking them. Harry used to laugh when he'd do that! Niall had no idea how much he was being blessed with that laugh from Harry and how he wanted to choke him right now for actually making Harry laugh like that.