Chapter 25 (Part 2)

A/N HERE IS PART 2 OF CHAPTER 25. YOU MIGHT WANT TO LISTEN TO THE SONG 'AMNESIA' BY 5 SOS...IT MIGHT HELP SET THE ATMOSPHERE A BIT MORE. ITS THE SONG I HAD IN MIND WHILE WRITING THIS CHAPTER. ALSO I DON'T KNOW WHY WATTPAD IS BEING A DICK AND GETTING ALL MY WORDS STUCK TOGETHER AND I LIKE HAVE TO FIX IT ALL UP AFTERWARDS AGAIN. OH WELL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPPIE AS WELL.

Louis trudged down the corridor half heartedly. Lately he had been feeling half a heart a lot. The only thing that kept him alive was performing. He loved to be on tour and loved their shows. Their fans where what fueled him to carry on. Them and his love for the job.

His mind drifted back to this morning. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he let his mind wander to the feel of Harry's body pressed up against him, his arm wrapped around his waist, his soft breath on his neck. They usually slept the other way round. Harry was the little spoon. Louis allowed himself to go back to the many nights they had fallen asleep like that and had woken up to each other like that. A pang of pain stabbed Louis right in the middle of his chest. He had to stop and catch the breath that was knocked out of him by the vivd memory. He rested his arm against the wall of the corridor and took a deep breath. The effects of yesterday where making him think up this shit. It suddenly occured to him that this morning when he had woken up, Harry had been sleeping in a pair of joggers and tee shirt. He mentally slapped himself for asking him if he had touched him. Of course Harry would never do anything like that! Harry was decent and good and he had slept clothed for his benefit since he was just in boxers.

Louis straightened up and continued towards his room. His head throbbed mercilessly and his stomach needed food to soak up the remaining alcohol and all the shit he had put into his body yesterday. He couldn't remember jack shit from yesterday. His memory only took him up to Cal wanting to do karaoke. That dickhead always came up with the craziest shit! Well maybe it was better that he couldn't remember. He wished he could remember much less but there was no way to erase certain memories. A song from 5 Seconds of Summer came to his mind just then:

I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

At least though, by taking that shit, it had put him out of his misery for a while and he had forgotten. Until he woke up this morning! He didn't regret his decision of leaving Harry. He only regretted that Harry was the one hurting out of this because despite what Niall thought, Louis did care for Harry's feelings because putting aside the fact that they had been in a relationship, Harry was his best friend. The least he could do was be friends with him, but then again he knew that wasn't even possible. For one, lovers cannot just go back to being friends and for two he had just told Harry to stay the fuck away from him.

He reached the door of his suite and he hadn't thought about how to deal with Eleanor. He only vaguely remembered snapping at her. Fuck! Now he had to apologize too besides explaining his absence last night.Two things he really hated to do! Relationships were turning out to be a hazard to his health and Louis was tempted to just tell everyone to fuck off and just be single. But he couldn't! Not after all this Larry shit! He had to shut down Larry once and for all. The fans had to realize that there was no more Larry. They had to start tweeting something else and he was going to give them something to tweet about.

He pulled his key card from his back pocket, inserted it into the slot and pushed the door open. He took a deep breath. Here we go,he told himself. Women were a shit load much more difficult to deal with than men! Not that he had dealt with many women! He had been with Harry since he was 18 but having a mother and 5 sisters pretty much made up for the lack of girlfriends he's had! He shook his head.What the fuck? The only man he had to deal with for the past 5 years was Harry and Harry wasn't half as bad. Harry was sensitive yes and many times he had to tread carefully around him and why was he even thinking of Harry and his sensitivity when he should be ready to apologize to his girlfriend? He walked in and he saw her sitting on the couch having tea. She was wrapped in a fluffy white robe, her feet tucked under her, her Kindle on her lap and a cup of tea in her hand.