Chapter 21

A/N HEY GUYS BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. SORRY ITS A BIT OF A SHORT ONE. I AM IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING A NEW ONE WHICH WILL BE ON SOON :) I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO TAKE TIME TO READ AND VOTE FOR 'OUTING LARRY.' I APPRECIATE IT A LOT. I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO HGStyles WHO ALWAYS ENCOURAGES ME A LOT AND GIVES ME FAITH WHEN I DOUBT MY WRITING. SO HERE WE GO. ENJOY. ALL THE LOVE M XXX

Two hours later Harry sat with Liam and Niall in the van on the way to the venue for their first rehearsal of the tour. He was lost in thought thinking about what had happened in that room to make Louis so angry. He wasn't surprised that he had yet again taken it out on him and like always Harry knew that he would apologize and say he didn't mean it and promise that he won't do it again. He had lost count of how many times he had heard that.

He hadn't seen Louis since he left that conference room. He felt sad that Louis had lashed out at him because of someone else but then again Harry thought it was best he took it out on his rather than someone else because where as he always forgave him, others might not be so forgiving. He reckoned he should be used to Louis taking it out on him by now, but it still hurt and Harry didn't like it. It hurt bad that Louis couldn't just talk out his situation with him instead of yelling at him and cursing him and calling him names. Harry felt a nudge on his arm.

'Earth to Harry,' Niall told him smiling brightly at him. Harry looked at Niall's grinning face.

'Sorry,' he mumbled. Sorry was slowly becoming a word that was taking up a permanent residence in his vocabulary.

'What happened with Louis? Niall asked him. Harry shrugged.

'I don't know.'

Niall frowned. 'You don't know?'

Harry shook his head. 'He didn't tell me anything about what happened in that room. He just...he uhm...' Harry lowered his head and played with the ring on his index finger. Liam looked at him sympathetically.

'He blew up on you again?' he asked him. Harry said nothing. He kept looking down twisting his ring on his finger. Liam turned in his seat to look at him.

'Harry, you can't keep on letting him take it out on you for anything that goes wrong,' Liam explained to him softly. He knew how sensitive Harry was. Harry raised his head and looked at Liam.

'It's...it's okay really. It's just the was he is. I'm...uhm used to it.'

Liam sighed. 'That's the point Harry. You shouldn't be used to it. Its not fair on you that every time something goes wrong he explodes on you. A relationship doesn't work that way.'

'I love him,' Harry said quietly. Liam smiled.

'That you do, no doubt about that. He's taking you too much for granted.' Niall saw the sad look on Harry's face.

'Where is he anyway?' he asked. Liam's gaze met Niall's.

'He went ahead to the venue with Zayn and...' he paused and looked at Harry. 'And Eleanor.' Harry bit down on his lip and looked down again. So he's with her already. Louis and Eleanor. And he had to once again watch from the sidelines. Harry huffed. Niall put his arm around his shoulder.