Chapter 25 (Part 1)

A/N HEY GUYS BACK WITH MORE UPDATES SINCE EVERYONE HAS BEEN ASKING TO KNOW HOW LOUIS WOKE UP. AT FIRST I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE 1 CHAPTER FOR CHAPTER 25 BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE VERY LONG FOR ONE CHAPTER SO YES CHAPTER 25 WILL BE IN 3 PARTS AGAIN. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT A LOT OF STUFF IS HAPPENING AND I DON'T LIKE TO WRITE SHORT CUTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS AND VOTES. AND PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS. I APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK. ENJOY.

Louis opened one eye and instantly regretted it. His head pounded and throbbed, a steady rhythm beating into his foggy brain. His throat felt immensely dry and he badly needed a drink of water. He closed his eyes again and groaned loudly, pressing his face into the pillow.The room spun and he felt as if he was floating in water, his body not touching the mattress he was on. He felt disoriented as to where he was. It was then that he became aware of someone sleeping behind him, pressed up against his back, and his back was pressed into someone's chest and that someone was breathing softly on the back of his neck. He looked down and saw an arm draped around his waist, an arm with a watch, two rings and an anchor tattoo. It was then that he became fully aware through his fuddled state of being that the person sleeping behind him, wrapped tightly against his body was Harry.

Louis stiffened. He didn't move an inch. How did this happen? When did this happen? How was he in Harry's room, in his bed, in nothing but his boxers? He tried hard to remember at what point last night he had ended up undressed in Harry's room, in the same bed with him but he couldn't remember. His mind felt as it was full of clouds and smoke and mist and fog. What the fuck had happened last night? His heart began beating faster as his mind threw at him a flashing red sign, a most likely and possible scenario of what had happened playing in his head. Fuck no! Louis gulped.

He needed to get up. His mind screamed at him to get up and move away but his heart was telling him otherwise. He felt Harry's body pressed against his back, Harry's chest pressed so close to his back that he could feel the steady beat of his heart, his soft breathing as his chest rose and fell slowly against him, his breath on his neck and his arm always wrapped protectively around his waist. Harry's knees were bent into the crook of his own knees. Louis closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, feeling the familiarity of this hit him with force. He was warm and comfortable and he needed to get the fuck upright away!

He wriggled out of Harry's grasp, easing out from under Harry's arm.Harry opened his eyes when he felt Louis move and instantly removed his body away from Louis when he realized that he had been sleeping wrapped around him. He hadn't meant to and he felt his cheeks flamed.

'I...I'm so..sorry..I...must've...I fell asleep...sorry Lou,' he stammered a she slowly sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Louis sat up on the bed and instantly regretted it. He closed his eyes and fought back the nausea and the dizzyness that suddenly hit him. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself, to calm his racing heart and the thoughts going round his head, the clawing fear inside of him of what might have happened last night with Harry.

'Lou are you alright?' Harry asked him, his morning voice much deeper than usual. Louis pressed his lips together. He so didn't fucking need to hear Harry's morning voice right now! Harry's morning voice had many a time woken him up gently and sweetly. Louis scrunched up his eyes tightly shut fighting back the damn memories.

'I'm fine,' Louis said dryly. He took a deep breath again, slowly opened his eyes and he stood up from the bed. He turned around cautiously to face Harry who was sitting on the bed, tying his messy curls up in a bun. He was fucking sure his heart missed a couple of beats when he saw him wrap his hair tie twice around his bun. How many times had he witnessed this? Fuck this shit! Louis growled at himself.