Chapter 3

The agreement was signed soon, and Yu Pei asked Daisy to bring a brunch, and asked Shang Miaoyuan very happily: "What do you like to eat? Sweet or salty? There are croissants, brownies and Spanish potato cakes. "

    Shang Miaoyuan: "I can do it, just a piece of cake and a cup of coffee."

    Yu Pei immediately followed suit, but Marshal Zhou on the side said: "Always eating sweets is not good for your health."

    Shang Miaoyuan was a little frustrated: "Then...I can eat anything."

    Yu Pei: "It's okay to eat occasionally, I also like cakes very much."

    Feng Yufan was still smoking in the backyard. Shang Miaoyuan immediately used him as an excuse and said, "I'll go see my cousin."

    The rain in the courtyard was a little bit weak, and Shang Miaoyuan didn't want to be alone with Feng Yufan, but the situation was pressing. If he didn't stay with Feng Yufan, he could only be with Yu Pei and the others.

.Feng Yufan hurriedly pinched the cigarette when he heard the footsteps. When he turned around, he saw him and asked, "Is it already signed?"

    Shang Miao nodded.

    Feng Yufan sighed and said, "You will be the daughter-in-law of someone else's family from now on. Don't always think of yourself as a child and live in someone else's house. Be smart."

    Shang Miaoyuan did not answer.

    Feng Yufan went on to say: "I remember you said that you like children before, right?"

    Shang Miaoyuan gave a hum, and said, "It's impossible to have children of my own in the future."

    When Feng Yufan heard this, he lit up the previous half of the cigarette again, and said, "...that might be the case."

    Shang Miaoyuan looked back at him. He didn't know what he meant. He didn't think deeply, and said, "They prepared a snack, let's eat together."

    Feng Yufan said.

    Shang Miaoyuan waited for him to finish smoking and went back indoors.

.Marshal Zhou and Otso have gone to work, only Yu Pei and Zhou Peisong are left in the house. Zhou Peisong was holding a croissant in one hand, and was reading the book just now with the other. He heard the courtyard door bang and smiled at them, saying, "What little secret are you talking about? I've been talking for so long."

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "No...no, my cousin is smoking."

    Feng Yufan looked unnatural, and said, "Since the matter is over, I won't bother." After he said that, he looked at Shang Miaoyuan on the side and said, "How are you going back? I'll see you off?"

    Shang Miaoyuan was about to agree, and Yu Pei smiled and said, "Miaoyuan, don't leave. You are already a family. Today Daisy prepared a room specially for you."

.Shang Miaoyuan panicked and looked at Feng Yufan. Feng Yufan also saw his anxiety and said: "When he came, he didn't say that he would stay overnight. Xiaoyuan probably didn't have any clothes and pajamas ready to change, so let him go home and pack his luggage. ..."

    "Then I'll take him off." Zhou Peisong put down the book and snacks in his hand and said, "I'm fine anyway. It shouldn't take long to take the luggage?"

    Yu Pei said, "It's okay."

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "I...may I not stay overnight?"

    Yu Pei looked at him deeply, and after a while, he said, "Of course, I will prepare the room tomorrow, and let Peisong pick you up at ten o'clock in the morning, okay?"