Chapter 31

Shang Miaoyuan's ear hurt, and he pushed Zhou Peiqing angrily, and said, "Don't move me."

    Zhou Peiqing stopped touching him, got out of bed, opened the cabinet, and picked up the massager that hadn't been used for a long time.

    Shang Miaoyuan didn't know what he was going to do until he saw him holding a massager.

    Zhou Peiqing asked naturally, "Do you mind if I use it by your side?"

    "..." Shang Miaoyuan never knew that people could have such a thick skin, "mind."

    He took the cup and went into the bathroom, washed it first, and squeezed some lubricant. After a short while, Shang Miaoyuan heard the sound of vibration outside.

    Shang Miaoyuan felt that Zhou Peiqing was extremely shameless, and all his education was eaten by a dog with the arrival of the four-legged "Zhou Peiqing", or perhaps it was taken away by something.

.The buzzing vibration in the bathroom is endless, and even reverberates in the spacious room. Shang Miaoyuan felt that his ears were contaminated, but his face turned red involuntarily, and his body reacted accordingly.

    Zhou Peiqing took a shower by the way before coming out of the bathroom, with a loose bathrobe hanging on her body. When she walked to the bed, she saw Shang Miaoyuan grouping herself into a shrimp. Maybe she heard his footsteps and quickly closed her eyes. But the face is red.

    He took off his bathrobe and got into the quilt. He stretched out his hand and touched Shang Miao twice. From his pajamas to his soft and slender hand, he moved very magnanimously. Then he hugged him from behind. Of two spoons.

    Shang Miaoyuan couldn't help but put his hand on the back of his hand. His hand was almost a circle larger than Shang Miao, and the joints were more distinct.

.Zhou Peiqing sensed his response and hugged him tightly, almost hooping him in his arms.

    Dense beads of perspiration appeared on Shang Miaoyuan's forehead. After hesitating for a while, he led his hand to look under him. Zhou Peiqing smiled, her chest vibrated, causing Shang Miao to withdraw her hand suddenly, burying her face in the pillow, embarrassed.

    Seeing this reaction, Zhou Peiqing didn't laugh again, or rather, didn't let Shang Miaoyuan hear the laugh anymore, and put his hand into the other party's pajamas.

    His actions showed an unprecedented possessiveness. Either he held Shang Miaoyuan tightly in his arms, or he made Shang Miaoyuan shout his name constantly, making people cry, and then licking it off like a wild beast. Those tears bit Shang Miaoyuan's glands and reinjected his own pheromone.

.When he woke up in the morning, Shang Miaoyuan felt that his whole body was wrapped in Zhou Peiqing's saliva. The two bodies were even inlaid together. He hid for a while, and was brought back tighter and restrained.

    "I'm getting up." With a mouth, his voice was still a little dumb. He coughed twice before continuing, "Aren't you going to the morning exercise?"

    Zhou Peiqing seemed to be still sleepy, took a bite on his shoulder, buried his face back in the fossa of his neck, and said, "Essence leaks too much, and I have no strength."

    "..." Shang Miaoyuan told himself not to be influenced by his ridicule, and couldn't restrain himself from shame.

    Zhou Peiqing hugged him for a while and said, "Come on again."

    Immediately afterwards, Shang Miaoyuan was like a female beast, without an inch of strands, he knelt on the bed with his waist.

.No matter how Shang Miaoyuan struggled, it was useless. During the period, Yu Pei asked them to go downstairs for breakfast. Shang Miaoyuan covered his mouth for fear of making any noise. Yu Pei yelled twice, and when no one answered, he stopped disturbing, and went downstairs by himself.