Chapter 35

Shang Miaoyuan was squeezed by him and couldn't help but look up at him. The two looked at each other, and they both saw the tenderness and tenderness in each other's eyes. Zhou Peiqing seemed to be afraid of pinching him. He first touched the place where he was pinched, and then slowly stretched out his fingers, folded the hands of the two people together, and finally clasped his fingers and held them behind him.

    As a result, the two had to be close to their shoulders and stick together affectionately.

    At the same time, the two remaining at the table were caught in the quagmire of disputes. Zhou Peisong was still resisting Yu Pei: "How can I care about personal safety at this time?"

    The dinner was quite scribbled. Zhou Peiqing eagerly returned to the room and stayed warm with his pregnant wife. Zhou Peisong had eaten a bowl of Yangchun noodles this afternoon, and Yu Pei, the contributor of the dinner, was also worried about Marshal Zhou’s safety.

.The dim and spacious room was lit up with orange light by the footsteps of the visitors, and the soft slippers stepped on the bedroom carpet, making a very soft sound. As soon as Shang Miaoyuan walked into the room, he turned around and questioned his husband: "Isn't it a routine investigation? How could you be put in a confinement room?"

    His husband immediately replied with an expression that you listened to my sophistry: "There is also a certain degree of discipline during the investigation."

    "You will lie to me."

    Zhou Peiqing smiled and pressed him into his arms, and took a sip on his cheek to show his obedience and tame to his wife.

    The rustling sound of clothing rubbing quickly sounded in the room, and Shang Miaoyuan rubbed his face against Zhou Peiqing's chest, muttering and asking, "Is it because he sent me photos on the march?"

    "No." Zhou Peiqing bowed his head and kissed the top of his hair.

    "Then the investigation is clear? Will there be any punishment?".He grabbed the cloth around Zhou Peiqing's waist with both hands and looked up at each other.

    The tall handsome man also looked down at him, and the two of them looked at him and kissed each other.

    He looked back and hid, and said, "You haven't answered me yet."

    The other party chased his lips and said, "There will be no punishment."

    Shang Miaoyuan gave him a kiss and suddenly remembered: "Actually...when you sent me that photo, I couldn't help showing off to Peisong."

    Under the dim and ambiguous light, Zhou Peiqing smiled beautifully. He put his arms around Shang Miaoyuan's waist and asked, "What are you showing off to him?"

    "I said you sent me a photo of space. He asked me what photo it was. I was afraid that it would violate the discipline of your army. So I showed him another photo that I used to practice copying before. I didn't show him you to me. The one sent.".There was a bit of self-blame and hesitation in his tone, "I shouldn't show off to him at the time."

    "It's my fault. It's the photo I sent you on the initiative. You should praise your caution and wit. You corrected my mistake." Zhou Peiqing said and hugged him, "Now let me reward you."

    The person sitting in the arms of others blushed: "I didn't want you to reward me..."

    "Isn't there?" Zhou Peiqing tipped him with both hands, "That won't reward you."

    "..." Shang Miaoyuan bowed his head and waited for a while. Seeing that he had a tendency to put himself down now, he seemed to be afraid that he would not be rewarded, so he blushed and stretched out his hands around his neck.