Chapter 17

Zhou Peiqing was in a good mood after teasing and went back to the room to change clothes and went to the gym in the basement to practice boxing.

    Shang Miao stood in the kitchen with a glass of water at the far end, and came out of the dining room when he heard the sound of his door closing. But Yu Pei also just finished busy. When the door rang, Shang Miaoyuan was caught before he could run upstairs.

    Yu Pei said, "Miaoyuan, can we make apple pie at home this afternoon? Yesterday Mrs. Otso just taught me a very good recipe. I think you like sweet ones, so let's try to make them. "

    Shang Miaoyuan had to say, "Okay... Okay." After saying that Yu Pei had nothing to say, he said, "Madam, I went upstairs."

.Yu Pei smiled and nodded and said okay. Halfway through the point, he tilted his head to look at him and said, "Miaoyuan, if there is anything that Peiqing did not do well, just tell him directly. After all, he is just like you. A very innocent boy without much experience of getting along with the opposite sex."

    Shang Miaoyuan heard the word "pure and pure" and thought, hasn't Zhou Peiqing ever fallen in love? This idea was immediately denied by him as soon as it came out. It is absolutely impossible. Not to mention that Zhou Peiqing is so cheerful and talkative, and that his methods of releasing pheromones can never be first love. Most of them are not letting the family know about it. That's it.

    Standing there, Shang Miaoyuan didn't know what to say, so he nodded and said, "The major is very good. There is nothing wrong with him."

    Yu Pei smiled and said, "That's good, you can go upstairs and be busy with you."

.There were only three of them in the house at lunch. Zhou Peiqing said, "Miaoyuan, I plan to go to the racecourse in the afternoon. Will you go?"

    Shang Miao was far from expecting such an event arrangement, and subconsciously refused: "I...I don't know how to ride a horse, and..." He remembered the agreement with Yu Pei, and immediately found the reason for the prevarication, "And I promised Madam, Make apple pie with her in the afternoon."

    Yu Pei immediately said: "It's okay, I can do it alone. You young people go on a date, and when you ride back, you can have hot pie for dinner." She said, and looked at her son approvingly. After a glance, he smiled and comforted Shang Miaoyuan, "Riding is fun, it doesn’t matter if you don’t know how to ride. Let Peiqing help you pull the reins. It’s also a pastime for you to take a walk in the sun. Then you can ride my green plum, it’s It's a very docile little mare, don't be afraid."

.Shang Miaoyuan: "..."

    Seeing that he really didn't want to go, Zhou Peiqing heard Shang Miaoyuan asking, "Are there only two of us?"

    Zhou Peiqing said, "I had an appointment with Peisong..." He wanted to say that if you don't want to be with him, we can go alone.

    Unexpectedly, Shang Miaoyuan seemed to be relieved when he heard Zhou Peisong's name, and promised: "Okay, what time is it in the afternoon?"

    Zhou Peiqing: "..."

    Yu Pei said: "Don't be too early, you can take a nap at home before going out."

    Zhou Peiqing said, "It's three o'clock, then I will call you in your room."

    Shang Miaoyuan was a little embarrassed: "I... I have never been in contact with horses. What preparations should I do? For example, what kind of clothes should I wear?"

.Zhou Peiqing: “You don’t need to prepare. It’s good if you wear the one that you wore this morning. You can change your clothes at the racecourse and I will teach you at that time.” He added, “There will be other staff on the scene, You can ask them to help you at some time."