Chapter 33

There was silence at the airport in the blue sky and white sun.

    When Zhou Peiqing walked off the central mecha, he was holding a box in which was a fragment of Situ Jing's San Jose mecha. Although it had been unrecognizable due to the impact of the explosion, at least he brought it back, so I could keep a few thoughts.

    He was greeted by the long-awaited President Philips and Zhou Zhiyuan's secretary Piri Otso standing next to him.

    Zhou Peiqing walked in front of them, first saluted, and then said: "The incident happened suddenly and failed to complete the task satisfactorily. Zhou Peiqing is willing to accept military punishment."

    Otso looked at him with a solemn expression.

    With a heavy grief on the face of President Philips, he questioned: "I watched the video record of your connection with Situ Jing. When the central government did not give a criminal sentence, why would you treat Situ Jing in the same way as a prisoner? ."

."Report to President Philips. Although the central government has not given clear sentences and punishments, the Military Ministry has given preliminary judgments and escort instructions and standards for Situ Jing’s behavior. Twenty people on our trip have already known that the escorts are cunning and dangerous. Under the premise of, Situ Jing was connected with the prisoners of war according to the standard process. I think there is no problem and it is in line with the regulations, strategy and process of this mission.” Zhou Peiqing stood upright, his expression did not change or loosen.

    Philips pointed his finger at him and said, "You have worked with Situ Jing for many years, and you use words like'cunning and dangerous' to describe her... Do you know that your attitude directly led to her choosing to commit suicide to prove it? Own innocence! I have reason to speculate that it was because of your improper speech that Situ Jing was stimulated..."

.Otso only spoke at this time: "President Philips, I don’t think any adjectives can be overstated when dealing with enemies who betray national interests. Before Major Zhou Peiqing led the team, the military department had already given clear details on Miss Situjing’s behavior. Although it did not give out the charge of treason, Miss Situ’s actions did directly lead to the huge loss of our interests in the 618 war, including but not limited to the complete destruction of a central mecha and the loss of 128 fighters. Sacrificed, and 237 soldiers were seriously injured, 94 of them were permanently disabled and could no longer return to the battlefield. I don’t think there is any problem with Major Zhou Peiqing’s attitude towards Miss Situ Jing during this mission."

    Philips' face tightened, and his eyes rolled around on the faces of Otso and Zhou Peiqing, and said, "Very well, the military department has now become your Zhou family's utterance."

.Otso said: "Mr. President, in the absence of evidence, please be cautious in your words and deeds. Your rash judgment on the military department and Marshal Zhou Zhiyuan is likely to cause ordinary people to distrust the military department. I think this is not you. I want to see. In addition, Ms. Situ Jing is your adopted daughter. We still don't know if what she did was your inspiration. Therefore, we hope you will actively accept the investigation by the military in the future."

    Otso's remarks pushed the responsibility back to Philips, and his words were so calm that he could not get angry for a long time.

    "During this mission, did Major Zhou Peiqing really violate any discipline? As far as I know, during the march, Major Zhou Peiqing used a communicator to contact his family more than once, and sent a copy of it to the central computer at the time. A's coordinate position, is this true?"