Chapter 4

When Zhou Peisong heard him say this, he laughed: "Most people probably need it, but..." He paused on purpose and continued, "You are so good, of course you don't need it."

    Shang Miaoyuan was flattered once again. Of course, he knew that he could never bear the word "excellent", and quickly said, "No, no."

    Zhou Peisong admired enough his panic and said, "Are you busy."

    The other party just introduced him to a good job. Shang Miaoyuan felt that if he didn't even have a polite remark, it would be rude, so he asked: "Are you off work?"

    Zhou Peisong’s just-lifted toes fell again and said, “Yes, my working hours are relatively free. In fact, there are always job vacancies in the design department and advertising department of our company. If you are willing to come, you may get better development.” He smiled, "Our company atmosphere is very relaxed."

.Shang Miaoyuan: "No...no, I..."

    Zhou Peisong smiled: "I just said that you don't need to be so nervous, it's not that you are going to work tomorrow."

    Shang Miaoyuan said awkwardly, "I don't like places with many people."

    "Ah, this way, you don't need to engage in interpersonal relationships when working at home. It's really easier." Zhou Peisong said, "Then I'll go back to the room, and you will be busy."

    After Zhou Peisong left, Shang Miaoyuan was upset for a while, thinking that the other party must think he is a white-eyed wolf who doesn't know good or bad. It's just that he has a clumsy tongue and doesn't know how to explain it to others, so he has to put this annoyance into his heart.

.When I was irritable, the optical brain device on the table popped up an information prompt dialog box, and Shang Miao opened it, and it said: "Your ending number 6278 card will receive 1,000,000.00 yuan at 16:02 on March 21, and the balance is 1,000. , 476.01 yuan. [Industrial and Commercial Bank of China]"

    Shang Miaoyuan counted the numbers for a long time. To be honest, even when his parents were alive, he hadn't seen so much money all at once.

    The power of money is so powerful that it almost immediately made Shang Miaoyuan forget his troubles, and his heart was so excited that he couldn't calm down no matter what, the brush in his hand was dipped in bright colors unconsciously.

    After five o'clock, it was still raining. The marshal's aircraft was parked on the open space outside the gate of the marshal's mansion, and the guards ran all the way to help him with an umbrella.

    After a while, the sound of army boots stepping on the wooden stairs soon came downstairs.

.Yu Pei said, "Why don't you change your shoes?"

    Zhou Zhiyuan: "Forgot about it."

    Yu Pei snorted, "The mud on the soles of your shoes makes the floor dirty."

    "Isn't there Daisy?"

    Yu Pei: "Anyway, I don't like if you don't change your shoes, the stairs are crunching. Miaoyuan has a nervous breakdown, which will definitely affect him."

    Zhou Zhiyuan sighed and said, "Otherwise, replace the stairs? Change to another material? I heard Otso two days ago that there is now a military mixed metal used in civil buildings..."

    "Don't be whimsical, it's obviously something you can solve by changing your shoes."

    When Shang Miaoyuan heard this conversation in the room, it suddenly appeared as though his parents were alive.