Chapter 32

Shang Miaoyuan was ridiculed by Zhou Peisong again, and didn't say anything. He already knew about this man's neurotic brain circuits and decided not to share his general knowledge.

    The next day, Shang Miaoyuan took the dog to the pet hospital for vaccinations. On the way, he received a reply from yesterday’s editor. He was much more active than the previous platform, and he spoke very politely, saying: "The editor-in-chief gave you a price of 80 yuan per cell, and the condition is Weekly changes are required, and each update is not less than 20 grids."

    This price is no longer much better than the previous company. Shang Miaoyuan was tempted at the moment and said: "Yes."

    "There is only one condition. The editor-in-chief read your outline and feels that some plots of the story may need to be changed, and the ending of the story does not meet the needs of current readers. I wonder if you can make changes here?"

    Shang Miaoyuan asked: "What kind of change?"

.The other party replied: "The ending should be Happy Ending at least. Nowadays, no one of the readers wants to watch the ending of an obsessive man and a girl."

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "I'm afraid I can't guarantee this."

    The other party is embarrassed: "I hope you will think about it again. Our website is positioned as a sweet pet-based comic site, and your works are based on emotions as the main story line. To be honest, there is no tortuous plot, conception and realm. It’s not very high, or in current terms, it’s just not a lot of dry goods..."

.Shang Miaoyuan had experienced such a picky party when he was selling his paintings, but at that time, the other party's statement was generally picking his painting skills, and he had not yet risen to the level of thinking and intention, so he was stunned. In one second, I said: "As you said, it is true. My work is still not up to the standard of your site. I hope you will find an excellent work that matches your site's level as soon as possible."

    After such an unpleasant negotiation, Shang Miaoyuan got bored in the aircraft for a long time when he arrived at the pet clinic. The doctor saw his face and asked, "Mr. Shang, are you uncomfortable?"

    "No, it's just a bit stuffy."

    "If you are short of breath, you can walk and relax. The psychological state during pregnancy is very important. The fetus can feel the mother's mood."

    "Does the veterinarian also learn about the human body?"

.The other party smiled and said, "That's not the case. It's just that my wife did more research in this area when she was pregnant, so she understands a little bit."

    Shang Miao saw him say this and thought of Zhou Peiqing, who was on mission in outer space. He didn't expect him to be as considerate and considerate of his Omega as other Alphas. He just hoped that he could come back before the heat.

    In the endless black space, one big, four small and five silver glittering bright spots move at a constant speed.

    Zhou Peiqing in the central mech stared at the coordinate screen, and suddenly said, "Go northwest for 1,200 nautical miles!" He smelled Situ Jing. It was a tacit understanding cultivated by working together for many years, and it could become a fatal relationship between the two. Blow. This persevering, wise and brave woman also possesses cunning and sensitive qualities.

    They should meet soon.

.Zhou Peiqing glanced at the date on the upper right of the screen, and it was 41 days before the return date agreed with Shang Miaoyuan.