Chapter 15

Zhou Peiqing looked at his expression and thought it was quite cute, and said with a smile: "Yes, it's a serious love, I made a mistake."

    Shang Miaoyuan thought, this is called subconscious projection, which shows that deep down Zhou Peiqing still only identifies with "male A female O", and even only the "male and female" emotional model or couple model of superficial gender. He didn't argue any more, but felt that it would be very difficult for him to win Major Zhou's favor in the future.

    Zhou Peiqing asked: "Are you still watching movies?"

    As soon as he finished speaking, the little pig in the kitchen ran over humming all the way, indicating that the sanitation of the kitchen should have been cleaned.

    Shang Miao is far from afraid that he will be tempted by Zhou Peiqing again if he continues. He kind of wants to be alone for a while. Today's social time has reached the full limit, which exceeds the sum of all the previous social time of Shang Miao. .But Zhou Peiqing was to accompany him "back to her family" after all, and it was somewhat impolite to leave others there alone.

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "Don't watch it, do you want to watch it? Why don't you watch a movie here, and I will help you clean up the room."

    Zhou Peiqing thought he was only modest, and said, "Then I'll be with you. Actually, let Xiaozhu do it. We can do something else. What do you usually do at home alone?"

    Shang Miaoyuan said: "I usually paint."

    Zhou Peiqing said, "Otherwise you can teach me to paint, or I will see you paint." In fact, this is just to force the two people together.

    Shang Miaoyuan could not refute, so he could only lead him to his study. .The decoration inside is very simple. There is only one table, one chair and one couch. On the table is a digital tablet and pen with a polished surface. There is also a trash can next to it. The couch is a folding steel wire bed. The layer of quilt is probably used for rest after getting tired from work. Apart from this, there are no other extra ornaments, and even a scrap of paper cannot be found in the room.

    Zhou Peiqing stood outside the door and took a look, but didn't say anything for a long time.

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "I'll go to the living room to move a chair."

    Zhou Peiqing hurriedly said no, and after that, she turned around and brought a chair over and placed it next to Shang Miaoyuan's desk, then sat down and looked at him like that, waiting for him to flex his muscles.

    Shang Miaoyuan said: "I don't paint well."

    Zhou Peiqing said: "You don't have to be humble. I don't have any artistic talent. You can be my teacher anyway."

.Shang Miaoyuan had no choice but to bite the bullet and sit down. After connecting with Guangmin, he created a new canvas and asked, "What do you want to see me painting?"

    Zhou Peiqing had never been in contact with this business, and didn't know where the minefields of painters were. He said, "You can paint whatever you want."

    Shang Miaoyuan's head suddenly got bigger, every time he met Party A and said this, he would get a headache.

    Zhou Peiqing asked: "Am I embarrassing you? Then... draw me?"

    This is another minefield. If it doesn't look like it, wouldn't it be shameful? And every painter's style is different. If you draw a Q layout, you will be judged if you don't keep it all right: "Is it that simple? It doesn't look like it at all."

    Shang Miaoyuan said, "Then I...then I'll paint casually."

    Zhou Peiqing smiled, and moved his head two points closer.