Chapter 22

Of course, Shang Miaoyuan blushed, and he didn't know how to reply. He just bowed his head and walked into the house. Zhou Peiqing followed behind with a smile and didn't tease him anymore.

    The two returned to the room, and Shang Miaoyuan said, "Do you want to take a nap?"

    Zhou Peiqing has nothing to do with it: "It's all okay."

    Shang Miaoyuan: "You sleep in my room today. I'll go to my parents' room. The bed in the study is too small."

    Zhou Peiqing: "It doesn't matter. Fortunately, I am actually not as tall as you think." He compared the height difference between the two, and he was a full head taller than Shang Miao.

    Shang Miaoyuan: "..."

    Zhou Peiqing: "...I didn't mean to say that you are short."

    Shang Miaoyuan: "..." He picked up the pajamas and sportswear left by Zhou Peiqing last time from the wire bed, and said, "I should buy more for you next time."

.Zhou Peiqing said, "Apart from my mother, no other girl has bought me clothes." He just finished speaking, realizing that he had made a mistake, but he didn't dare to correct it, hoping that if Shang Miao didn't notice it, everything would be fine.

    Shang Miaoyuan just glanced at him, said nothing, and walked to his room holding his clothes. Zhou Peiqing also tended to follow him step by step. Shang Miaoyuan didn't speak until he entered his room, "Actually I have a question."

    Zhou Peiqing had a premonition of a bad event: "What's the problem?"

    Shang Miaoyuan: "You like girls, can you really interest me...?"

    Zhou Peiqing: "..."

    Shang Miaoyuan returned the clothes to his hand with a very soft snort in his nose, turned and left, the sign of revenge was very obvious.

    Zhou Peiqing suddenly grabbed his arm and said, "Do you want me to prove it?"

.Shang Miaoyuan pushed him to the wall. Zhou Peiqing held the clothes in one hand and circled him in the other. Using the most old-fashioned Omega posture, it worked, and Shang Miaoyuan blushed with excitement, and his glands began to secrete pheromone indiscriminately.

    Zhou Peiqing said, "I'm going to kiss you."

    Shang Miao didn't move. Zhou Peiqing lowered his head and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

    Shang Miaoyuan's whole body is softened.

    Zhou Peiqing kissed him, very close to him, and asked, "Kiss again?"

    Shang Miaoyuan closed his eyes this time.

    Zhou Peiqing smelled his strong pheromone and kissed his lips.

    Shang Miaoyuan opened his mouth. Zhou Peiqing thought it was an invitation, and threw his clothes on the bed, and simply hugged Shang Miaoyuan. .Shang Miao was far soft like a boneless snake, flushed with cheeks, a little hypoxic, and patted Zhou Peiqing on the shoulder before Zhou Peiqing let him go and said, "Can you prove it?"

    Shang Miaoyuan panted, leaning on his shoulder, and said, "It's okay... it's okay..."

    Zhou Peiqing planned to kiss him again, and Shang Miao hid away for a while, struggling to say: "My estrus period seems to be... early..."

    Zhou Peiqing was already in a state where he had to send the arrow on the string. Hearing him say this, he asked: "That's..." He still held Shang Miaoyuan, "Continue? Or..."