28

3rd Person POV

It's been 12 official years since Kongpob and Arthit have been married to eachother and Kong gave birth to another little princes Aranya. 

Both Kong's and Arthit's friends have also settle very well. Em and May have a beautiful daughter who was now 10years old. Tew and Dae have been married and adopted a boy who is 13years old. His name was Somsak and he adores his family and their friends. Knot was married to his wife Alina who was pregnant and 5months through.

Prem and Wad, Prae and Lawan also tied a knot together after Tew and Dae. They together adopted a set of triplets. Prea and Lawan adopted one girl and one boy of the triplet while Prem and Wad adopted the other boy and still are planning to adopt another girl if possible. Mew and Gulf tied a knot a little later cause Gulf was attempting to persuade their parents which he succeded and then he gave birth to a beautiful boy who is the youngest as per now.

Forth and Beam adopted one boy and he is also 18years old. He gets along well with Dara and Asnee and loves them the most as well as damn very overprotective of them. Ohm and Toey are also married and have a son named Chimon who is 17years old. He is also very much attached to Kong and wants to become a person like Kong. Oak and Maprang have settled and have a son who is 10years old.

Bright.. he has finally given up his playboy attitude when he met a distant cousin of Kong. He has been behind Rome, Kong's cousin, for almost two years to finally get him to date him. And as of now they have tied a knot but haven't adopted any kids. As for Tutah he decided to be single forever admist of all these couples.

All the elders always have fun with their grandchildren and spend one day every week with them. They officially call it a 'Playdate'. 

Now coming to the first ever kids.. Dara and Asnee were now 18years old and have entered the university. It was almost the end of their first year but they have decided to return home just so they could celebrate their parents anniversary as planned.

Forth, Beam and Kong's parents made sure that Kong and Arthit would be busy with some work so that they won't get a chance to leave on their anniversary trip which they do every year. Both the couples were working at Suthilak's enterprises while the family and friends were arranging for a huge party as they invited their whole family, friends and even few close business partners who have seen Dara, Asnee and Aranya but helped them keep their identity safe.

"I am tired Phi.." Kong complained as he slumped into his seat.
"A little more baby.. then we can have all the time for ourselves." Arthit tried to encourage his husband who was whinning. 
"But today is our anniversary why are our family making us work." Kong whined and pouted. The pout which still manages to make Arthit's heart go crazy.

"Come here love." Arthit called Kong as he opened his arms. Kong without wasting a second went into his arms. Kong inhaled his husband's scent and calmed down a little. Suddenly their door opened revealing their youngest daughter.
"PAPA DAD.." Aranya shouted and ran to her parents.
"Hey cutiepie.." Kong let go of the hug and took her in his arms. 

"What is our baby girl doing here.?" Arthit asked as he pinched his youngest daughters cheeks.
"I came with Uncle Forth and Uncle Beam." She said as she leaned onto Kong's shoulder. Since her day one she always like to lean onto her Papa's shoulder and loves the hugs she gets from her parents as well as sibilings. She is a goner for hugs.

"Hey.. Kong.. Arthit.. we need to leave.. you both need to attend an important party today along with us." Forth said.
"Ah..? What party..?" Arthit asked confusedly.
"A business party. Mae and Por said it is mandatory for us to attend." Forth said.
"Can't I and Phi Arthit skip..? You can't make us attend an boring business party when it is our special day." Kong whined. 
"Can't help it little brother. Just bare for a while and then you can leave in between." Forth tried to pursuade his brother who was stubborn in not going.