1. Beggar Man

A busy bar in Monstadt, the city of Freedom...

A handsome man walks into the Bar. It's his first time visiting this city. They said Dandelion Wine is a delicacy among beverages.

His name is Zhong Li. His home is in Li Yue, a trading hub far east from Monstadt.

He sits on a stool facing bar counter.

A bard is singing a ballad song on stage. He looks a bit childish with his short stature and baby face.

Red haired Bartender smiles while greeting, "Never see you around. New in the city?"

"Yes. A glass of Dandelion wine, please."

"Nice choice. It's the best wine listed in our selections," praises the Bartender.

A one eyed man next to him comments, "Death after Noon is a better choice. It has stronger alcohol content. Not sweet like Dandelion wine."

The Bartender scolds, "Kaeya, stop praising your favorite wine to others. Not everyone favored it."

"That's because they aren't real men."

Dilluc, the bartender glares at Kaeya, the guy with eyepatch. The latter only smirks at him.

He apologizes, "Sorry. Apparently Captain of Favonious got no manners."

Kaeya chuckles. He glances at Zhong Li. The latter got goosebumps. He feels chill down his crotch.

The bard has finished singing on stage. He comes to counter to get a free drink. It's one of the few compensations he got for singing in Angel Share Bar.

Kaeya offers a glass of beer to Venti, the bard. He makes a shooing gesture.

 Dilluc is busy making cocktail for another guest.

Venti drinks his beer in few big gulps. Singing makes your throat dry. He finally notices Zhong Li. He wraps his arms around the taller handsome guy.

The bard asks, "Never see you before. New here?"

"Is it that obvious?"

"Come and sit with me in that table. I'm going to tell you everything about this wonderful city."

Zhong Li has come here to seal business deals. He needs to know the locals and his cultures. He follows the bard to an empty table.

They both sit down.

Zhong Li asks, "How should I compensate you?"

He is a businessman. No one would do anything for free in his dictionary.

Venti smirks

Venti smirks. He loves a smart man.

He comments, "Buy me few glasses of wines. I love making new friends. That's why I always hang out here."