17. Hu Tao

"Sheer cold? Don't take it too lightly. Prepare for the best. Wangsheng funeral parlor only provides the best coffins."

A teen girl is advertising the funeral home in front of a group of adventurers just escaped Dragonspine.

"Don't believe me? Ask our customers. They are happy buried six feet underground."

No adventurer responds to her. They are too busy keeping warm.

She adds, "Don't delay anymore. Future is very important. Buy your coffin now. Great discounts only today."

The shivering Adventurers are glaring at her. Ready to fight her just to shut her mouth.

Zhong Li shakes his head. He grabs her hand and drags her away. He knew it's her after hearing her shrill voice.

The director of Wangsheng funeral parlor yells,"Remember! Buy one get one! Coffins for sale! Only today!"

Childe shakes his head. He has seen many marketing books on the director's desk. Unfortunately all of those marketing tips won't work.

Nobody wants to buy coffins in advance. Especially adventurers. It's like a taboo thing in their line of work.

 It's like a taboo thing in their line of work

(Hu Tao)

Hu Tao claps her hand. She has done her job well in advertising their shop. She believes sales would rise soon. She is praising herself in her heart.

Those adventurers have shining eyes. Maybe they would place orders soon.

Adventurer is a risky business. Buying a coffin in advance would save a lot of time and money.

The director of the funeral home has traveled across Li Yue regions just to promote their coffins.

Zhong Li and Childe met her when they are passing a campsite near Dragonspine.

It's a good thing they arrive on time. Otherwise angry adventurers might have killed her.

Zhong Li explains, "Our Director is very enthusiastic in promoting our coffins."

Hu Tao adds, "Young man, do you wanna collect coffins? We have a new type. It's a glass coffin. Transparent one. No other funeral home made one."

Zhong Li scolds, "He is Childe, my assistant. Stop trying to sell coffin to him. He won't buy one."

Hu Tao is sulking. She hasn't managed to sell a single coffin in three months business trip.

She laments, "People nowadays are too poor to afford a good coffin."

Childe shakes his head.

People probably wanna strangle her after hearing her advertisement.

Zhong Li stares at him and coughs once. The Director is young and has no experience in selling coffins.