10. Mingyun Village

"Razor, is the apple tasty?" asks Bennett

"Yeah. Here, have a bite."

Bennett takes a bite. They shared an apple like lovers.

Childe shakes his head and leaves the spot.

Enough of dog food. Have mercy on a single dog like me.

Those two clicked at day one. They have ambiguous atmosphere around them when they chat. People who don't know might think they are lovey-dovey couple.

They are trying to catch up with the rest of the team. Dragonspine has been left behind them.

The spring climate is warm enough that they all took off their jackets.

The footprints look fresh. The others have passed this spot.

This place is close to a region known as Mingyun Village. It's an abandoned village. The people left after the mines got completely excavated.

Childe looks to the sky. Hopefully they could meet with others soon.

Spring breeze feels warm and refreshing. Flowers are blooming in the plains. Another reason to be grateful. For being alive.

Wangshu Inn is their next destination.

No sign of the Abyss Herald. That's good.

Childe can't kill him. Not in his present condition.

A green spirit is floating around. It flies away slowly to a certain direction.

Childe smirks. He looks behind him.

He yells, "You guys go ahead. We will meet in the village."

He dashes away. Straight to the woods.

Bennett asks, "What got into him?"

"Probably heed nature's call."

"Oh. Too much Jueyun chillies. Tasty foods. Don't eat too much."

They leave without waiting for him. Fenrir howls and chases her Master.

Childe grins wider.

The green floating spirit is flying slowly to a direction.

It's called a Selliee. Ancient earth deity from the past. It has a weird habit of collecting items found from corpses or buried in the ground. Objects without owners.

The Selliee will collect them in a treasure chest. It will be given to a person who got the deity's favor.

Childe is following the spirit to a small earth deity statue. A medium sized treasure chest pops in front of him. He bows to the statue to show his gratitude

He opens it and takes the items inside it. The chest disappears after he empties it.

Few jewels. A bit rusty dagger. A Compass. Not too valuable objects. They still have money value.