4. Attack!

Childe roars, "You peed on my shirt again! You dimwit mutt!"

The wolf cub shows her tongue while escaping her noisy Master.

He has been training the cub to pee in her sandbox. Failed too many times. He barely have any clothes to wear without any urine smell.

A little sweet looking girl laughs while catching the wolf pup.

"Fenrir, you naughty girl. Good girl doesn't pee anywhere."

Flora keeps scolding the wolf cub. Fenrir licks her face as her sole reply.

Childe sighs. He better washes his urine tainted clothes again. It's hard to do laundry in wintertime. Had to thaw ice and heat the water first.

Damn useless cub!

The wolf cub got mistaken for a gray colored puppy. Especially because she looks like a silly fool.

Flora, one of his neighbors named her Fenrir. It's a good name. Too nice for a stupid mutt.

She puts her down and Fenrir whines like a true puppy.

Flora waves goodbye to them. She's going to open her stall. She sells flowers in Monstadt marketplace.

In wintertime, the flower selections have been reduced greatly. Leaving only one or two varieties on display.

Her brother travels all over to pick flowers for her. He gathers up some seeds so Flora could plant them in their small garden.

Childe locks the wolf cub inside his shack. It's too cold outdoors. It will be warmer in it.

He better asks Wagner, the local blacksmith to make an iron cage. He is unwilling to let all his clothes tainted with urine and faeces.

"Childe!" calls a young woman.

"Siegfria. Doing delivery again?"

"Yeah."

She lives in Springvale. She gathers wild veggies and herbs in the woods. Trading them with hunters in the village.

Sometimes she takes delivery jobs between Monstadt and Springvale. Anything for few Moras.

She gossips, "I heard a merchant will be opening new trading route between Li Yue and Monstadt. Maybe I could join the new Merchant Guild."

"Don't you think it will need money?"

"I got some savings. Not much. Just enough."

"Well, Goodluck."

"Thanks."

Siegfria looks back after she walks away. Childe has looked another way. She sighs. Not easy to catch a handsome guy. Still no hope in catching a husband.

Childe walks toward the Town Square.

The beautifully fountain has frozen. The water forms an exquisite ice statue.

A blonde little girl bumps into him. She falls backwards. Fortunately she doesn't cry even when her eyes look teary.

She rubs her butt and forces a smile.

She apologizes, "Sorry. I'm in hurry..."

"It's okay. Be careful on your way. The road is slippery."

"Okay. Sorry again."

She leaves like a leaf blown in the wind.

Childe looks down when he steps on something. It's a notebook. The girl must have dropped it.