14. The Hunt Begins

A handsome blond man is tied to a chair. He was walking in Night market when he got ambushed.

Next thing he knows, he has been imprisoned here.

"Not him. He isn't Tartaglia," protests a young man.

He wears a broad farmer hat.

Le Signora compares Touma to Tartaglia in the picture.

She comments, "They definitely look alike."

Scaramouche scolds, "Not him. I know him too well. This guy isn't him."

Harbinger # 6 is known as a serious person. He won't make a joke.

Le Signora sighs. She glances at her men. They shiver like ants in her eyes. They can't be blamed. This person resembles Childe too much.

The prisoner takes a chance during their quarrel to break free from the bind.

He kicks a Fatui agent next to him. He unleashes a fiery kick and burns the other one.

Pyro Vision.

This one is definitely not Childe. The eleventh Harbinger has Hydro Vision.

Le Signora apologizes, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We captures the wrong person. My men will send you back."

"No need."

The blond man, Thouma jumps out of an open window. He leaves the hut.

Scaramouche mocks, "Recruit better goons next time, #8. Don't humiliate Harbingers."

Le Signora grits her teeth. Scaramouche got better track records than her. She couldn't refute him.

In the night market, Childe is strolling around. Zhong Li asked him to buy some midnight snacks.

Suddenly a tall man around 190 cm grabs his hand.

He complaints, "What kept you so long? I'm starving, Thouma. Did you do cleaning chores and forgot time again?"

"Wait! I'm not..."

The guy has grabbed him and puts him on his broad shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He dashes away as if Childe weights nothing to him.

"I found a good restaurant. My treat!"

Arattaki Ito laughs heartily like a barbarian. The young Oni has managed to kidnap Thouma for a date.

(Ito)

(Ito)

Ito apologizes, "Sorry for kidnapping you. Thought you're my friend. You two look alike."

Childe nods his head. The Oni is willing to treat him dinner at Wanmin Restaurant. Don't refuse tasty foods.

Ito comments, "You look just like Thouma. That guy is super amazing! Trimming garden. Cooking. His cleaning skills are top notch. Number one in Kamisato Manor."