31. Eel And Porcupine

Agent #103 laughs heartily. His hands are holding the latest edition of new BL stories.

The title is My beloved enemy.

The shou drawn in the cover looks like Scaramouche. The gong resembles Cavalry Capt, Kaeya.

It seems the gossip has reached Li Yue Harbor. The shou is drawn wearing nothing but a white towel. Trying to seduce the flamboyant Capt using his body.

The usual love hate relationship between Fatui Harbinger and Monstadt Knight.

A thunderbolt strikes down the agent. Reducing the novel into ashes.

The poor agent groans and lying helpless on the floor.

Scaramouche glares at him. He knows these agents gossiped behind his back. They are rejoicing for his misfortunes in Monstadt.

The agent begs for mercy when his Boss steps on his chest. Suffocating him to near death.

Scaramouche has bought and scorchs all the novels he could find in bookstores.

Alas!

Too many folks have bought them.

Scaramouche is wearing a veil over his face because people kept staring him. Pointing fingers behind his back. They know he is that shou in the story.

He keeps on walking, leaving the city behind him. He needs peace and solitude place.

A demon suddenly barges into him.

Scaramouche launches a thunderbolt and charred the annoying pest.

A masked man appears soon afterwards. He looks down to the dead demon next to Scaramouche.

"Meguu Kenki? How did you get here?"

Scaramouche lifts his weapon.

Meguu Kenki is a dangerous beast located in Yaishori Island, Inazuma. Kazuha, his friend almost lost his life when he accidentally tresspassed his domain.

Xiao, the masked man ignores him.

Scaramouche casts few chains of thunderbolts.

Xiao evades them swiftly. He makes a plunge attack to the Harbinger.

Scaramouche gets the upper hand. Xiao has suffered few injuries during his battle with the demon earlier.

The Yaksha hates it but he has to retreat afterwards. He is the last one alive. If he died, the demons would roam freely in Li Yue.

Scaramouche is going to chase him.

Agent #103 calls, "Boss, we got a message from HQ. Change of plan."

Scaramouche grits his teeth and decides not to chase the Meguu Kenki. Sooner or later, someone will slay that beast. It is unknown how the creature leaves Inazuma soil.

Poor Xiao is heavily wounded. He has lost a lot of blood. His head is spinning. His eyes are hazy.

Suddenly something falls down from the sky. It crushes him.

Xiao stares unblinkingly to the fallen angel. Their lips have met in the crash. The fairest angel he has seen. Even beyond his wildest dream.

The angel smiles after their lips part.

"Ehek. I got lost..."

Xiao has passed out.

Venti looks down and notices this poor man is bleeding.

"Sorry! Oh, dear! I injured him! Oh, no..."

The drunkard bard tries his best to stop the bleeding. His mind is a bit murky. Fortunately he manages to bandage him.