37. I Remember

Zhong Li got goosebumps when slippery tentacles slip into his clothes. Touching him everywhere.

"Stop. I don't want this..."

"Why? You let a filthy human touched you. Why not me?"

"Childe is my boyfriend."

The tentacles bind him like a strong rope, preventing him to flee.

"I'm your new boyfriend!" protests Oseal.

"Never!" yells a guy behind them.

Azdaha has caught up with them again. Oseal is a bit slow when he isn't in the water.

The two dragons are fighting again. Trying to win Zhong Li as their mate.

Someone hugs him from behind. A hand is pressed on his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

"Don't scream. It's me," whispers him.

Zhong Li nods his head. Childe finally found him. They retreat as silently as they could.

Unfortunately the dragons have stopped fighting. They look at their prisoner and found he's gone.

Azdaha jumps and nearly squats Childe into a pancake. Fortunately the latter dodges it by rolling to the left.

Two powerful dragons are pummeling at Childe. The poor guy suffered several wounds and he vomits blood.

Zhong Li feels extreme rage is burning inside him.

"LET HIM GO!"

He dashes ahead and punches Azdaha away from Childe. He grabs Oseal's numerous tentacles and ties them into one big ribbon.

"Are you okay?" asks Zhong Li anxiously

Childe stares at his horns. Zhong Li has never looked this magnificent.

One adult dragon.

"I will...fine..."

Childe has passed out.

Zhong Li glares at the other dragons.

He threatens, "If he lost just a strand of hair, you two shall descend to Hell!"

Azdaha calls, "Morax! It's you! Do you remember us?"

"Morax, it's me! You remember your Bestie, Oseal?"

Zhong Li protests, "Morax is dead. Don't call that name again."

"Are you satisfied being a filthy human?" mocks Azdaha.

Zhong Li sighs. He used to be like them, looking down on humans.

There used to be four of them. The only female was Gui Zhong. She's gentle hearted Lady. She favored humans and protected them from other beasts.

She got involved in humans internal war. She died protecting those useless two legged creatures. Killed by some humans.

Morax and the others retaliated. They slaughtered those humans to avenge her.