21.Scaramouche

Harbinger #6. That's his code name. He was born in Inazuma.

Cunning and ruthless. A perfect combination for a Harbinger.

His subordinate got kicked on his face. He collapses to the ground with a bleeding nose. He remains immovable until Scaramouche has left.

Agent #103 spits blood to the ground.

He cursed, "Two faced freak! You treated me like a dog..."

Scaramouche would act nice and sweet to his target. Making them lowered their defenses. He could kill them in cold blood. Like Tartaglia.

The agent sighs.

He murmurs, "Boss, why did you die so young?"

He used to work under Tartaglia, Harbinger #11. Heard he got killed by his lover, Scaramouche.

Unsurprising. The guy is a lunatic. Tartaglia was a fool to love someone like him.

It's late at night when Scaramouche got awakened. He screams angrily.

In his dream, he met him. His first love. Kazuha Kaedahara. He had a crush for years.

Kazuha teased him as usual in the beginning of his dream

Kazuha teased him as usual in the beginning of his dream. They argued about small things.

Scaramouche looks up to the sky. When he looks back again, Kazuha had been gone.

Smiling Devil took his place. He had such a sweet smile.

Scaramouche raises his weapon. He doesn't have a chance to strike him yet.

The smile has faded and Tartaglia got bathed in blood.

"Why..."

That's his last question before he fell down to deep ravine behind him.

"You killed Kazuha... I killed you..."

Scaramouche kept repeating this phrase over and over again. As if he's brainwashing himself. Thinking he did the right thing.

He killed Tartaglia.

He should feel relieved. Great Joy.

He only felt empty, tortured by nightmares. He clutches a wooden amulet. A memento from Kazuha.

"What should I do? I really fell for him..."

He laughs maniacally. He dated Tartaglia to avenge Kazuha's death. In the end, he murdered the man he loved with his own hands.

Scaramouche has pinned Tartaglia's pic behind the door. He throws darts to it.

Ten darts.

All of them missed. As if his inner self not willing to ruin the only pic left.

Tartaglia is smiling sweetly in his pic.

"Even in death, you won't let me go..."

Another dart thrown.