11. Little Bun

Hard scales. Agile movement. Always hunt in pairs.

These are deadly beasts known as Geovishap. They look like Armadillo with super thick scales. It's hard to kill them using ordinary weapons.

The team has to flee for their life.

Childe thinks Klee's bombs could blow them up easily. Aether said Albedo accidentally taught her how to make bombs.

One day, she asked for drawing papers.

Albedo was in the middle of important experiments. He took used papers and gave them to her. Not knowing one of them contained formula for making bombs.

Klee's father was an alchemist. She often saw him doing experiments in the past.

She secretly made the bombs when Albedo was out.

Her first victim was Albedo's lab. Bombed it and destroyed half the mansion.

Albedo punished her by sweeping the garden for two months. It didn't stop her from making bombs behind his back.

She has fallen in love with bombs. Her pyro vision is just perfect for igniting them.

The dragon cub struggles and escapes from the bag. It flies straight to a direction.

Childe yells, "You guys go ahead. I'll catch up later."

Bennett asks, "Need help?"

Childe has run off on his own.

Razor says, "He's going to be okay. He's a seasoned adventurer."

"Yeah."

The others continue their journey.

The cub hasn't been tamed yet. Doesn't know if Childe could catch him back or not.

Childe tracks the dragon down in abandoned mine. There are a lot of mines in Mingyun village.

The cub is busy munching a Nocticulous Jade. Childe immediately secures few scattered jades next to him.

"Bad boy! This isn't food. How many did you eat?"

The cub points two fingers.

"Wait! You could understand me?"

The dragon cub nods his head. He yawns and falls asleep on spot.

Enlightened cub. Maybe I could fetch a high price. I'm going to be rich!

Childe skips Wangshu Inn. He slept in the wild to save money. No sign of the others. Probably they have reached the city.

Li Yue Harbor is a trading hub for many countries. It's a super busy city. The houses and people look like the ones in ancient China.

Shitou, Boss of Jade Mystery yells, "Betting on Jade! Try your luck!"

Childe approaches him.

He asks, "Do you deal with Nocticulous Jades?"

"Of course! Only the best Jades available! 1,000 Moras for a piece! Super cheap!"

"I got few Jades to sell."

Shitou's smile fades a little bit. He smiles again a minute later.

He comments, "600 moras for a piece."

"That's too cheap."

"700. No more. I need to get profit."

"Fine."

Childe sells three Jades to him.

The dragon cub roars. He looks upset and wants to eat them.

Childe scolds, "Bad boy! Jades aren't foods! You will ruin your teeth!"