43. A True Leader

Two dragons aid Sangomiya troops and reverse the war situation.

Shogunate troops got defeated and have to retreat farther back into Narukami Island (HQ).

General Kujo Sara and her men fight bravely in battlefield.

Raiden Shogun is standing on a tower. She is using a pairs of binoculars to watch the battle.

She grits her teeth. Kokomi almost won this war. She got two gigantic beasts aiding her troops.

Raiden Shogun is a strong female warrior with keen battle instincts. She takes a step back and avoids an arrow shot toward her.

Childe smirks when he appears behind a pillar.

Zhong Li shakes his head while showing up. His boyfriend bragged about his archery skill. He failed to shoot Shogun with sedated arrow.

Raiden Shogun yells, "Guards!"

No one responds to her call.

"Oops! We took care of them, Shogun. It's your turn now," mocks Childe.

Thunderwaves strike toward them.

A earth shield blocks it and saves them from harm.

Fortunately Zhong Li has gained Geo Vision. It could eliminate electro attacks.

Raiden screams and unleashes more powerful electro attacks.

Childe uses his Hydro Vision and splashes some water to her. As a result, her electro attacks backfired. She got electrocuted and fainted.

That was close. She's more lethal than Scaramouche. I'm glad we don't get hurt.

Kokomi failed to capture Inazuma City. The lovers managed to kidnap Raiden Shogun under her order.

In a small hut outside Inazuma city.

A purple haired woman is lying on a mat. She is still unconscious.

A beautiful pink haired woman is sipping tea. As if she's on vacation. Not in enemy territories.

Sangomiya Kokomi is a talented military strategist. Her real plan isn't conquering Shogun territories. She only wants to change Shogun's mind.

Inazuma becomes open country once again.

A cute looking kobold man is standing near the door. He is general Gorou from Sangomiya. He has advised his Master not to underestimate Raiden Shogun. She won't listen to him.

"You have awakened. How do you feel?" asks Kokomi.

Her voice is gentle without any hint of mockery. As if they were friends, not enemies.

Raiden Shogun struggles to break free from bind. The rope is too thick and strong.

"You got me. Kill me. No need for unnecessary humiliation."

"I never wanted this war."

Raiden Shogun scoffs.

She mocks, "You started it."

"I only want free trade. Our country needs many goods from outside Inazuma."

"Those Outlander brought nothing but chaos to our country. Your previous leader fell under their evil scheme. Am I right?"

Kokomi sighs.

She laments, "Just because few bad Outlanders, you accuse all of them as evil folks. You can't put labels on people. Even in Inazuma, we got good and bad guys."

"Shut up. Kill me. Or I will kill you."

Kokomi says, "I will set you free. After you come with me to visit five places."