39. Not Prince Charming

"I'm the prince! I could do anything! Bow down to me!"

Thunderstorms strike his enemies, blasting them into piles of ashes.

Scaramouche laughs coldly while murdering a bunch of Shadow Guards. He got few serious wounds. These assassins are more dangerous than the last batch.

Inazuma is blessed by Thunder God. His Vision got enhanced multiple time in his homeland.

Agent #103 squints his eyes. He slashes and kills an assassin. His Boss is a temperamental guy. His mood kept changing from manic and depression.

Hard to serve such person.

Finally it is over.

"Boss, are you a prince?"

"Do I look like one?" taunts Scaramouche.

"Sure. You're handsome and charming. Definitely got a prince quality."

Agent #103 curses in his heart that Scaramouche is a demon prince.

Scaramouche tightens his fists.

If Fatui Organization knew he's an illegitimate son of the previous Shogun, they will help him to the Throne.

Scaramouche has no intention to be a puppet ruler. Fatui has helped many fake rulers in the past. They are bound under Tsaritsa's orders.

He asks, "How's the progress?"

"We have scattered all of Delusions to Sangomiya troops. They are fighting hard against the Shogunate troops."

Scaramouche sneers. His sister is trying to close off the borders. Making Inazuma as a sealed country.

"Stupid as usual. Even a priestess like Kokomi Sangomiya is smarter than you."

Scaramouche leaves, walking as usual. Ignoring his injuries. Fatui agents are a bunch of cannibals. If you showed any weakness in front of them, they will try to swallow you up.

The fastest way to go up in rank is by killing a Harbinger. Promotion fits for the strong.

He smiles weakly when he remembers a certain someone. He always acts friendly to other agents. Calling them comrades or something.

Hiding a blade behind his sweet smile. Earning him nickname Smiling Devil.

"Tartaglia. Never thought, I would miss you..."

He got complicated feelings for that guy. He hates him for killing Kazuha Kaedahara. Yet, he has fallen under his charms during their dating period.

"Just union of flesh. No big deal. I got muddle headed," whispers him.

Scaramouche kept convincing himself that he got charmed because of Tartaglia's excellent bed skills.

He refuses to acknowledge that his former lover managed to infiltrate his lonely heart.

Agent #103 is walking behind him. He sneers. When Scaramouche looks backwards, his subordinate lowers his head. His body shivers a little out of fear.

The Delusions have been distributed. They need to make new ones. Unfortunately mining Crystal marrows have been interrupted.

Someone have slain all the mining agents.

Scaramouche whispers, "Don't die yet, Tartaglia. Your life is mine. Only I could kill you."

Somewhere in the same island, Childe sneezes. He wonders if someone is cursing him right now.

Zhong Li asks, "You okay?"