5. Dandelion Sea

Spring finally graces Monstadt and it's surroundings. Flowers are blooming everywhere.

Flora has colorful flowers on display. Ready to sell to potential buyers.

Windwheel asters. Mint. Cecilia. Small lamp grass. Calla Lily. Many local flowers aren't available in other parts of Teyvat.

Childe walks into the Adventure Guild looking for work. The wolf cub is old enough to join him for a hunt. He has put her inside his bag. Leaving her head out.

Fenrir sniffs the air. She howls happily. Like all animals, she welcomes the spring in her own way.

A blonde little girl is arguing with Cyrus right now.

Cyrus scolds, "It's too dangerous. Just delegate the task to us, the adventurers."

"It's my present for him. I must gather them myself."

Childe greets, "Hello. What's the matter?"

She looks familiar. The same girl who dropped the notebook.

Childe takes out the book from his bag. He returns it to her.

"Oh! You found it! Thank you!"

"You are welcome. Your poem is kinda unique."

"Captain Kaeya told me to write them down. Special set of rules for me."

Cyrus orders, "You better go back home. Don't let Master Albedo worried for you."

(Klee)

(Klee)

She responds, "Brother is busy as usual. He won't notice me gone until tonight."

"Klee..."

"Fine."

Klee leaves the Guild.

Childe looks back. That kid is a stubborn one. She won't give up that easily.

As a big brother, he has many experiences in handling kids.

He asks, "What does she want?"

"She wants to gather up Dandelions in the sea. I told her it's too dangerous to travel there. She's just a kid."

"Dandelion Sea? Is that place even real?"

He heard about them in few pub gossip.

Cyrus comments, "Apparently Albedo, that's her brother, promised her to go there. He's been too busy to keep his promise."

"You can't do that. When you made a promise, keep them."

"Agreed."

Childe walks out of the Guild after taking few available quests. After finishing the last task, Cyrus has upgraded his rank into C level.

He could take more dangerous tasks starting today. More risks mean more rewards available.

The girl hasn't left yet. She is persuading some adventurers to join her to Dandelion Sea.