32. Thouma's Partner

Childe sniffs the air.

Salty.

The seagulls are flying above his head. Bird droppings are falling down like unwanted bombs. He has to swiftly avoid them.

The deck is almost empty. Only few passengers are walking right now.

Zhong Li doesn't look well. His face looks a bit green.

Childe hugs him from behind.

He suggests, "Rest for a while. The sea is a bit rough today."

Zhong Li got stiffened in his embrace.

Childe chuckles.

He whispers, "Relax. I won't eat you."

Not now. Wait until you got better.

They return back to their cabin.

Zhong Li regrets they haven't booked two cabins. If his boyfriend wanna eat him, he got nowhere to escape.

"You... what... Ugh...do you want?"

He feels nauseous due to the waves.

Childe smirks. He offers a bottle of wine to him.

He comments, "Relax. I never force myself on anyone. I'll wait until you want it too."

Zhong Li grabs the bottle and takes few sips. He almost vomits it. The wine is super strong. It burned his throat.

Childe suggests, "Drink few more sips."

Zhong Li got drunk easily. Fire water is very strong liquor. It doesn't take long before he got knocked out.

Childe stores the wine bottle away. He only bought one. He wants to savor it slowly.

He looks down on the drunkard lying on bed. Zhong Li looks peaceful in his sleep.

Childe chuckles.

I promised not to eat him. Didn't say anything about snacks.

He lies down next to him and hugs Zhong Li from behind. He touches his boyfriend. Stealing tofu here and there.

Zhong Li is a handsome man with nice body. No wonder Oseal falls head over heel for him.

Childe chuckles. He lured Zhong Li onboard with three Cor Lapis. His boyfriend forgot about saying goodbye to Oseal after his tasty snacks.

That Kraken must be looking for Zhong Li in Li Yue Harbor.

His hands explore his chest, flat belly and back. Of course he kneads his precious cakes. Zhong Li got sexy ass.

"Huh... I'm torturing myself..."

His birdie is up and ready for action. Pointing to the plump ass.

"Not yet. Not here. Can't scare him again."

Childe plants a kiss on his nape.

A hickey to mark his possession.

As Tartaglia, he never wants to date anyone. Fearing the shou might be a foe in disguise.

Scaramouche was the only one who broke through his air tight defense.

Childe shakes his head. He won't think about that guy anymore. He doesn't worth it. He got Zhong Li.

He lifts the shirt. He kisses and licks. Careful enough not to leave a trace.

The next day, on deck...

Zhong Li scratches his neck. He touches the hickey. He glares on his boyfriend.

Childe holds his hand and stops him from scratching.