Munchingbrotato x reader

I know its not an insane one but work with me here. Thx to papazpeace for commenting this in the comments.

You are reading (f/b). Drinking (f/d) at a window seat. Then a voice asks" May I sit here?" "Yea go ahead " you reply. There was a few moments of silence. You take a quick (like flash quick) glance at the person across from you. (You know what munching brotato looks like so I'm going to be lazy). You eventually realise its Tyler or munching brotata (Lol). You act cool on the outside but inside your fan girling.' I can't believe the munching brotato is sitting in front of me eek!!' You thought to you self. "So what's your name?" he asks resting his head in his hands. "Y/n" you say. "I'm Tyler" he says putting his hand out to shake." Nice to meet you" you say smiling as you shake his hand. You two casually talk and joke with each other. You and Tyler are walking and talking when you see a homeless family holding a sign saying 'Please help. Homeless. In need of food and money.' You stop and give them 40$ and say" good luck " and back to Tyler and continue to walk. After a few steps he asks "Why did you do that?" "Because we are all human whether we rich or poor or cacasen or African American." You replied simply. As your talking again you are suddenly stopped by Tyler. You give him a confused look. He just stared into your eyes."Tyler are y-" you get cut off by Tyler kissing you. When you pull away for air Tyler says" Y/n I love you and I have loved you ever since I first saw you." "I love you to Tyler" you say and kiss him again.

********time skip to 3 years later*********

You and Tyler got married and now have a little girl named d/n. "You'll never catch me daddy!!!" D/n screams as runs down the hallway with Tyler behind her. You laugh to your self as they run around the house. You also have another little boy due in 3 months.

************life over view ;)**************

You and Tyler lived happily together. You and Tyler grow old together. Your two children made you proad and gave a few grandchildren. One day you wake up but Tyler doesn't. You cry and cry but unfortunately 2 months after Tyler dies you join him. You are now in heaven with Tyler and watching over your children and grandchildren.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey its Awesome again I hope you liked this story. If don't like my stories then don't read them. Anyway I also made another book called My randomness. Its about random crazy and weird stuff that happens in my life. I hope liked this story comment what you want me to do next. Anyway thx for reading and see you later my weirdos ;)