Intoxicated Seto x Shy! Reader

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat there frozen. Not knowing what to do. I watched was Seto came toward me on the bed. I now knew he was the flashes of green. I was against the wall on a bed in a really expensive looking room. But I'm just waiting for Seto to murder me. He summoned a green ball of fire in his hand. So I sealed my eyes shut waiting to be brutally murdered. But it never came I opened my eyes to see I was alone. He just left so I was left with my own thoughts.

Intoxicated Seto 's P.O.V

Why didn't I kill her? Why did I even take her from her house? Why didn't I just kill her then and there? Why did I suddenly feel angry when she snuggled into that dude for comfort? And when he called her his? I'll tell you why because your in love with her. You are MADLY in love with her. I didn't denie it because it was completely and entirely true. I sighed. But she is human just like everyone else (not incuding creepypastas and other insane youtubers or supernatural things)why is she so different. Uggggggggggg. Here's an idea get know her and find out why. Finnnnnnne. I teleported to her room and see her look at me terrified. For some reason I felt like u wanted to comfort her. So that's what I did. I told her that I wasn't going to brutally murder her. And I hugged her she tensed at first and then just cried into my shoulder I was glad to be able to comfort her.

Y/n's P.O.V ( SHUT UP ABOUT THE P.O.V CHANGES)

I don't know why but I just felt comfortable in his arms. So I cried and cried and cried. Until I decided to ask questions." Why? Why didn't you kill me? Why are you being so nice? Did you kill Zack? Why did you kidnap me? Why do I feel so comfortable in your arms?" I asked slowly. He looked at me and said " I don't know" Your in love with him sweetheart I know I am. I was staring into those beautiful green eyes and suddenly everything else didn't matter. I didn't care that this man kidnapped me I didn't care that he was probably going to kill me. All that I cared about was those beautiful green eyes.........

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•