Insane Benja x reader

Hey guys if you could teach me how to dedicate the chapters I will because I honestly have no idea how. Any how on with the story. Inspiration thx to WeirdosAreUs.

Y/n P.O.V.

OK so I'm Y/n Aceti ( probably spelt wrong) and I live with my rich model mother. My dad died when I was 2. And I have an older brother who was insane and ran away when I was like 10. When I turned 15 I found him running around in the woods. I visited him at least twice a week since then. I'm now 17 nearly 18. So I'm going to visit my brother at his 'man cave' as I like to call it but it's an accual cave so whatever. He has very few friends but never tells me about the ones he does have. He says he'd rather not talk about it. So I leave it alone. I'm on the way to visit him when I here rustling behind me. I quickly turn around and see a flash of red and black. I stop and stare for a minute and continue on my way. I finally made it my Bros cave. (Don't judge me)oh and by the way my brother's name is Jerome and yes as in the Jeromeasf. Anywho I walk in and find the secret button to open the cave. I can't tell you where it is because it's a secret. Any way and walk into the base ish thing. And find my brother on the couch. I walk over and put my stuff down. But before I'm even half way there I'm tackled to the ground and knocked out because of the floor if rock the last thing I heat and see are a red and black checkered jacket and my brother screaming my name I then black out.

☆☆☆☆☆Time skip too waky waky☆☆☆☆

I wake to see the worried face of my brother. I quickly throw my arms around his neck in a hug. (In a sister-brotherly way) he sighed in relief I then here a familiar voice say" I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't know that you came here and thought you where an intruder" I then let go of my brother and look where the voice can from. I then see a long lost best friend of mine. "Mitch?" "You remember me?" He smiled. "Of course I do you dummy!"and wrap him in a bear hug. We then all catch up and laugh and talk and have a nerd war I eventually found out that Mitch was just like my brother. I didn't really care. Jerome went to bed and it was just me and Mitch. We where just kinda staring at each other and I then noticed that he had blood on his clothes. (Wow way to go reader-chan)we slowly leaned in and kissed and it felt like the most amazing thing in the world. When we pulled apart he looked at me and said " Y/n M/n Aceti will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course benja!!!"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed wyvern is one of me favorite wattpaders and they are having a rough time and they are an amazing writer so if y'all could be great ppl and support them. And until next time see ya my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•