Bodil666 x killer! reader

Whoooooooooooooooooo

Y/n's P.O.V

I've been killing with bodil666 fooooorevvvveeeeeerrrr. And I've developed a small not biggggggg crush on my best friend. So...yea..uh...just..just a bit yea...ANYWHO!!! Let's not get TOO in ta that...heh...uh anyway.

I'm just sitting on the couch and watching TV in mine and bodi's...and yes that's my nickname for him...log cabin in the woods since I had finished my part of the job today when he walked in.."Hey bodi!" "Sup (cute nickname or c/n)" he said...he seemed sorta out of it...what happened? I thought.

He then went upstairs into his room. I waited a minute before going up myself. I went up to the door and right as I was about to knock bodil swung open the door! He looked up and realized I was fixing to knock. (Hold your horses bodil damn Bodil: YOU CAN HUSH YOUR MOUTH!!) There was music blaring in his room. He only did that when he was really mad." hey c/n Whatcha need?" "I was wondering..well...uh.." it was at this moment I realized (you fucked up!) He was shirtless. I blushed and attempted to continue my sentence "uh I uh s-saw you..s - seemed a bit upset!..uh..I c-came to check on y-you". He seemed confused as to why I was blushing and stuttering.  (Poor obvious boldil..Bodil: SHUSH DAMN IT!!)

He then saw he was shirtless and then smirked up at me. "Oh..and was that the...only reason?" I nodded."u-uhuh" He suddenly pulled me into his room and I squealed startled."EEK" (No there will be nu smut/lemon so calm your tits). He then wrapped his arms around me and shut the door. I blushed "b-bodi what are you d-doing?" I asked he just held me tighter and sighed. I just stayed there in his arms. We started swaying to the music. Eventually I asked him again. "Bodi..whats wrong?". He sighed and said" nothing just...notin". I sighed and looked up at him."bodi..I'm your best friend you can tell me anything remember?" He made a face when I said best friend. "..bodi?..a-are we not..best frie-" " No I don't want to be..."he cut me off and let me go turning around and siting on his bed with his head in his hands...a wave of sadness swept over me..

"Fine.. I'll just pack up my things" I said sadly and went to leave to my room when he grabbed my wrist."Y/n...it's not that..its that I want...I want to be more ok!" I was shocked and speechless...he..he accually wants to be with me?...I was so happy I didn't realize I hadn't responded. He sighed " I know it's stupid...will you at least still be frien-" I cut him off with a big...hug! (Haha I know I know I'm a troll Bodil: No I am!)

" what are you doing?" I smiled and said " I'm hugging my boyfriend duh!" I said hugging him tighter. After a second he picked me up and spun me around. I laughed and smiled like an idiot. He then put me down and gave me a long passionate kiss. We then cuddled and watched Netflix on the couch for the rest of the night.

        Thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO NOT POST FOR LIKE MONTHS PLEASE DON'T KILL MEH!!!!!! I'm not going to be able to update as often as I used to sorry. But I'll try as well as I'm doing a Q and A so yea comment your questions you butts and please comment the next insane youtuber x reader you wanna see and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                •Awesomecolors83•