Bodil666 x reader

Thanks for the request @Intoxicated_seto!!!!

Y/n's P.O.V.

Ok so I am just reading a book in my room. When my friend runs into my room screaming "OMG Y/N HELP!!" I stand up thinking that something happened. "CHEYENNE!! GOD DAMN IT WHATS WRONG?!?" She looked me in the eye and said "ok..ok you know mark? he...EEK HE ASKED ME OUT!!!!" I looked at her like really? "So that's why you ran up here screaming like a banshee as if something was wrong?...like an emergency?" She looked at me confused for a sec before laughing so hard she fell on the floor. "I'm sorry!! haha I didn't mean to scare you!" I sighed and laughed as well.

I then realized what she said. "wait..did you say mark...ASKED YOU OUT!!?" She squeeled and nodded jumping around happy. "Congrats!!! Chey...we...we aren't the single ladys anymore....I...YOU'RE DATING MARK!!!!" We took a few minutes to laugh. Then I helped her up and said "Alright quit wasting your time on me and go hang out with your booooooooyyyyyfwaaannnd." She laughed and left. After she left I started thinking about how long I've been single. I started to wonder when I was gonna get someone myself.

I decided to go outside and walk for a while. I went and started thinking about things. This was when Bodil ,aka my crush, came up to me. Now Bodil was one of the guys you don't really talk too. He that guy who kinda stays away from other people. "Hey Y/n?" I looked up at him "Oh hey bodil.." He walked in front of me. Stopping me from going any further. "Could I ask you a question?" I smirked slightly. "I don't know can you?"

He looked at me with the same look I gave chey earlier and I looked back with a face that said 0 regrets. We had a stare down for a minute before we laughed. Then we stopped and he looked at me pulling out a flower asking "Y/n would you go out with me?" I practically screamed yes and he walked me home. Soon as I got home I messaged chey ALL about it.

~~~time skip~~~

Me and Bodil have been dating for a few months now and it's going really well!! He said he wanted to meet me at a McDonald's (So romantic) earlier so. Here I am. I look around and see him walk in. I wave him over. He looks a little nervous. Hm..I wonder. He walked up to me said let's go but he didn't take me to the register. He took me outside then behind the McDonald's. "Uh bodil?"

He had his back turned to be. "Y/n... I have to tell you something..." "Of course anything...what is something wrong?" He slowly turned around. He looked up at me. Eyes glowing red. "Bodil?...why are your eyes glowing?" He looked down at me. "You didn't scream...or run away..." he smiles. "Thank you...." He hugs me and I hug him back. "Bodil...whats the matter babe?..."

"It's my dark secert...I...I'm a murderer...." He pulled away looking up at me. "You're...you're a what?..." He looked away sadly. "Yea...I'm sorry...I can't help it...I'm blood thirsty..." I hug him tighter. I process this for a few minutes holding him close. "Bodil....I still love you...even if you are a blood thirsty murderer...I still love you..." He smiles and hugs me more tightly. "Thank you" He whispered. "And babe I love I really do but....did we have to go behind a McDonald's to do this?"

YEA!!! ANOTHER PART DONE!!!!! Thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•