My crush x me Part 2

Hey guys dis is an update on what's going on with me and my crush. So yea enjoy.

My P.O.V.

So I come back to school the next day and find out that when I told him I liked him he didn't hear me. So yea any way so I'm at lunch and he just so happens to sit right across from me at lunch and my friend (not the one Dat was kicking me)is all like " ask him out now do it now" and "is so you don't I will" so I'm like "ok ok I'll tell him...........I GOT AN IDEA!!!!!!"then he looks over at me like da heck. So I go buy some cookies (because they are more important in dis situation(not as important as butter)) and sit down. But before I do I wave them in his face and said "neener neener". Anywho ad I finished my cookies I got up in his face and said "hey listen hey listen I swear to god listen to me for 2 seconds" and literally kept quiet for 2 seconds then started making noises and being stupid again. So I gave up and screamed in his face" I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!!!!!!!!" and ran away. I suddenly heard him silent behind me. I laughed a bit to my self. I walked outside and up to Dr.P and told her what happened (she knew I had a crush on him) and I waited for him to come outside. When he did he opened the door and literally jumped through it grinning ear to ear. (Not literally that would be taking jeff's style(if you get the reference give your self a pat on the back and comment me name is jeff)) I later find out that my friend talked to him after I left. She's all like" you should ask her out" and he just shrugged and walked away. I was happy for myself luckly it didn't affect our friendship. Later I'm waiting on my bus and I'm with Dr.P and suddenly he walks in and we talk and talks to me more than anyone else. I was so happy. (Tehe because I'm happy) then his bus came and he had to leave. Dr.P then said" him coming here wasn't an accident" " What do you mean?" " I mean he never comes here in the afternoons so I think he came here just for you" then I was blushing hardcore.

Hey guys I am back with another update and I was just wanting you guys to know because I love and trust you guys. Your all so special to me and if y'all need a friend just pm me and I'll help ya. And yes I'm southern. Te he. And til next time see ya my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and no I will never stop putting all caps.

•Awesomecolors83•