Bodil666 x assassin! reader

Thanks for the request @SupItsRhode

Y/n's P.O.V

I've found my target. The owner of a small cookie company ,slowly rising to power, requested to be killed by Oreo. Yea I know 'doesn't this job seem to be a little threatening to the future? I mean you don't wanna ruin it do you?' Yes I know...cookies are very important but if you don't have a pay check to buy them with then what's the point? And I'm getting a big one for this kill. Just think of the cookies? Anyways I'm at their window when I see a strange character walk in. *insert description of bodil666*. Hm...he's interesting.

My target is asleep. I see the blood covered person pull out a knife. Wait...is he? Oh no!! He is not I repeat NOT stealing my cookie pay check!! I open the window quickly but quietly so I don't wake the cookie co. owner. The bloody person turns to me. "Who are you!" He asked in a thick accent. I glared at him (holding back laughter cause of his accent lolz) "I could ask you the same! You're the one stealing my kill!" He looked at me weird. "Your kill? What are you getting payed?" I nodded. He laughed. (Bodil laughs everyone laughs) "well I wanna kill him too so...how about we brutally murder this guy together?" He asked and held out his hand.

I stared at it for a second before responding "Oh what a gentleman.." I grabbed his hand and he twirled me before hugging me tightly. I was blushing a bit. "U-uh what are you d-doing?" He smirks. "Oh so you've never been held like this?" I was confused. Held like this? No. If you were held like this then normally it was degrading because it was as if you were a baby....but I was so comfortable. "No..where I come from if you're held like this...it's embarrassing and normally I would slap who ever did this to me...but....."

He smirked more. "But?.." I then pulled out of his arms and stood on my own 2 feet. "But nothing...let's just get this done before he wakes up...I'm Y/n by the way..not that we'll be seeing each other again after this..." He sighed but smiled when I told him my name. "I'm bodil...and why did you tell me your name then..." I looked out the window. (Because I love you Edward! Lolz idek) "so you'll remember me..." I turned back to our victim. "Alright now him.."

Bodil and I got on either side of the man. He would still glance at me. I didn't care though. (Yea right) Ok so maybe a little but we weren't going to see each other again after tonight....right? I pulled out my sword and he pulled out a knife. I whispered "on the count of 3.....1....2...-" Bodil had already stabbed him before I could get to 3. I glared at him before beheading the target. I then realized that after all this time...not one bob guard or anything has come by. "Hm...did you..perhaps kill the body guards already?" I asked. Bodil nodded. I sighed. "Oh ok...just wondering...well guess that's it then..I'll just b-" "Wait...why do you want me to remember?..."

I looked down. "Well...no reason.." I walked towards the window. I quickly opened it about to jump. When bodil grabbed my hand and stopped me. "There's a reason Y/n.. tell me please.." I still had my back turned to him. "Remember me bc you are the only one who I've actually felt comfortable in your arms..." After the silence for a sec he pulled me backwards into his warm embrace. He held me for a minute then said "Then don't go...please?". I hugged him back and responded.

"...well I have to at least get the pay check..."

Best ending ever. Anyway thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•