Fallen Angel Reader x Insane Mitch PART 2

Y/n's P.O.V

I did what any normal person would do and kissed him.......

He was surprised and pulled away immediately stumbling backwards. I looked at him weird. "Wow you freak out over one kiss?" He looked at me weird touching his lips. "Well...that's new..." He stared at the ground touching his lips. "What that your first kiss or something?" He shook his head. "No no....I just...felt something...but how..." He looked up at me. "What did you do to me?" "I didn't do anything but kiss ya dude..." He seemed to be thinking. "Then how...how did I feel something..."

I decided to be sarcastic cause why not? "Well there's this thing called nerves...they help you fee-" "No no no it wasn't physical...I've always had physical feelings it was something emoti-" "What did I tell you about interruptingme!!?" He looked up at me annoyed. "Look would you shut up and let me think...I'm not supposed to feel any emotion...ever...." This time I just shut up and started to leave. He noticed. "Wait where are you going?"

"Apparently I'm annoying so I'm gonna go and continue wha-" He ran in front of me. "Nonononononononononononono I need to find out why you gave me emotions...I....I need you to stay...please?" He looked up at me with pleading eyes. I somehow couldn't say no. (No...) I looked him in the eyes. "Fine..but you're gonna provide for me if I'm staying with you.." He looked at me with eyes of happiness. "Thank you!!" He hugged me. I smiled and hugged back.

He realized what he had been doing and let go. "See!! I'm begging you to stay I'm happy you are!!! I'm hugging you for God's sake!!!" I laugh. "It's called being human you dumbass!!" He put his hand on his head and shook his head. "And now I really like your laugh and wanna hear it all the time!!" I blushed realizing what he said. "You...you what?" He moved his hands and looked at me. "Then there's your face!! It's so fucking adorable!!! Ugh...." I blush even more. "Uh...well...I think I know of this human emotion..."

He looked at me hopefully. "Do you know how to get rid of it!!" I shook my head. "It's really hard...and...most humans don't want to get rid of it..." he sighed. He started walking in some random direction. "This way is my place...come on..." I shrugged and followed him. We walked til we got to some cabin in the woods. I made my wings dissapear again and we went inside. To be honest it's nicer than I thought. Looking around it seemed like an average 1 bedroom cabin....wait..1 bedroom...oh dear " Um I'll sleep on the couch..." He shook his head (im surprised his head hasnt fallen off) and waved his hands "No no you'll be sleeping in the bed...." "but I can't let you sleep on the couch!! I'm the gues-" "Who said I was sleeping on the couch?..." He smirked.

Oh god..."Um..I don't think we..." "Nah its fine...it's a pretty good sized bed so...anyways...whats this 'human emotion' I'm experiencing called anyway?" He said turning and walking down the hall. "Uh..it's believe now I'm not for sure...but...I think it's called....love?..." He opened the bedroom door and stared at me like I was crazy. "Are you serious?" I simply nodded walking into the room.

He followed me in. "Then..am I..in 'love' with...you?" I looked away. "I don't know...maybe?" He nodded and walked towards me. "Well that would explain why you looked so damn adorable when you were blushing..." I blushed. "Yea like that" he laughed and grabbed my chin making me look up at him. "Yea...I think I can live with this..." He kissed me. And I kissed back.....

That's a pretty good ending right? Anyways thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•