My crush x me XD

Hey guys I am back and updating on time for once yay. OK so today I admitted to my crush that I like him and this is how it went down.

My P.O.V

I am running down the hallway. Why? Because we like to just kick each other for no apparent reason. We're such good friends. Anyway so I ran into Dr. P's room (my science teacher) thinking she wouldn't follow me. Well I was wrong so wrong. She came in and stopped we had a 5 second stare down. Then I very bravely...........ran behind Dr. P and yelled (also very bravely) "Halp she's hurting me Halp!!!" And my crush did the most manly and became a Knight in shining armor.(literally jk) and said " I'm your bodyguard" I swear I nearly died because of this. He stood in front of my friend and was saying " I'm her bodyguard" over and over again like it should make her faer him. I swear I was laughing so hard. Until my friend threatened me. With what you may ask. Well she threatened that she would tell him that I like him"you wouldn't dare" I said in a dramatic voice. "I will I will I swear" so I was all like"no you won't" and she was all like" I will if you don't tell him to back off"I breathed deeply in thought (does anyone else do that.......no. .....ok) and told him to back off. Me and her where kicking each other for a minute until my crush pulled her away by her bookbag and out the door she went. Me and him where shoving the door closed while she was saying" hey (name) heyhey(name) I need to tell you someth-" and right as she was about to finish we slamed the door in her face. Afterwards we walked up to Dr.P and he said I'm her bodyguard. I was blushing so hard I couldn't help it. He was so proud of being my bodyguard. So we where just talking laughing and stuff. But then his bus came and we where walking and I thought 'its now or never' so we where outside one of my favorite teachers rooms and took the chance I looked at my 'bodyguard' and said very quickly"heyIkindahaveacrushonyousoyeabye"and ran into the teachers room before he could respond.
The End
Hey guys this all accually happened. I was so excited.EEEEEEKKKKKKK. And I was also nervous because I was planning on telling him all day. But that's all and til next time see ya my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•