Intoxicated Seto x Shy!Reader

Hey guys srry I didn't update I just needed a break so yea

Y/n P.O.V

I was walking around in my kitchen , making dinner. When a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. Knowing who it was I continued to cook dinner when I heard a voice whisper in my ear"Whats for dinner?" "Homemade prizza " I whispered back. Zack (haha u thought it was Seto didn't you) then quickly turned me around and gave me a long passionate kiss. I saw a flash of green outside but I ignored it. I turned back around and put the prizza into the oven. Zack wrapped his arms around my waist again and we just stood there for a minute. He turned me back around. "Let's watch a movie after dinner!!!" I giggled and said "sure why not" he went and picked out a few movies for us to watch. I laughed at his childish behavior and realized that the prizza was done. As I was finishing preparing it. I got to thinking what will happen if Zack proposes. Will I say yes? Or will I fall in love with someone else? If I do say yes will we have kids? If so will we be good parents? "Babe the prizza ready!!!" I heard Zack call from the living room bringing me out of my thoughts " Hmm oh yea yea it's ready" we both sat down and started to eat. Zack ,of course, finished first and sat there watching me eat. He was smiling so big I swear I thought it would get stuck like that on his face. I turned to him" do I eat weird or do you just like watching me eat?" "Both haha" he laughed while I sat there pretending to be shocked. We then walked into the living room and started to watch the horror movie momma. Of course he chose a horror movie. In the middle of the movie I jumped and hide into Zack's chest. He laughed ,"Oh is my little Y/n scared" I saw another flash of green but this time inside the house. Suddenly Zack was pulled away from me and arms wrapped around my waist and teleported me somewhere else. I then realized It was the intoxicated Seto I took a step back and tripped. I realized I was on a bed. And backed up till I hit a wall and stared at Seto hoping that Zack was ok.

Cliff hanger if you want the second part comment banana. And that's it till next time see ya my COLORS!!!!!!!