Insane Jerome x neko! reader

Lolz ok back to the story hehehe

Y/n P.O.V

I then saw a glimpse of white.....the white of a lab coat....I didn't know if it was Mitch or another bad scientist but I hugged Jerome closer and whispered "J-jerome...there's someone here..." he held me as close and tight as possible with out us becoming one (Shush dirty minded readers) and/or squishing the breath outta me. I was scared I didn't wanna go back. I just hide my face in Jeromes chest.

After a minute he whispered back."Y/n I swear you will not go back to that place and neither will I.. we need to run ok?...when I say the word run..." I nodded ready to go. I can tell he was ready as well. "Now!" He grabbed my hand and ran. Me right behind him. We heard more than one voice calling meaning we made the right choice in running. But we can't run forever at some point we have to go somewhere. But that was the least of my worries. We were a good ways ahead of them but we kept running.

Finally we stopped and hide. We both hide in a bunch of bushes. Jerome pulled me close in a protective way. We found that they were in big machines with wheels. Jerome told me they were 'cars'. Apparently they were faster than us. Even after they passed we stayed put. I eventually fell asleep against Jeromes chest.

~~Time skip to when she wakes up~~

I wake up slowly and see Jeromes chest. I look up and see the world moving around us but we're holding still with a slight bump every now and then. Jerome must be carrying me. I look around. I see others that look like Jerome. I get closer to Jerome. "W-who are they?" I whispered. He looked at me smiled "they're friends...they are my kind..." I nodded and l laid my head on his chest again. He just held me tighter and kept walking.

Eventually arrived to a big maze of tree houses. I looked up in awe. "Whoa" Jerome laughed and was about to climb a ladder with me still in his arms when I stopped him."Jerome...you know I can climb a ladder right?" He laughed nervously. "Oh yea you can can't you huh?" I laughed and he put me down. I started up the ladder. He went up after me. (He wanted to look at da booty!!) Once I got to the top I did a turn in awe. It was so...so...modern in here. Jerome came up and saw me. He laughed. "Impressed much?" I just nodded.

After gawking foe a while I was led to one room tree house and was told that's were I was staying. It was even nicer then the first place!! There was a balcony!! I stood at the balcony for a while before Jerome was pushed in here. He just smiled nervously at me. I just made a confused face turned back around. I closed my eyes and listened to the forest. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I smiled. I knew it was Jerome. He laid his head on my shoulder as I grabbed his hands and leaned back.

We just rocked. Eventually he turned me around and held me to his chest. I hugged him. I felt so safe in his arms. "Hey Y/n?" "Yea Jerome?" He pulled back a bit. I looked up at him. "Do you...well..um...do you like me?...even a little..as..more than a friend" " uh yea...a bit.." he smiled and leaned down a bit. "And what would you do if I kissed you?" I blushed. "P-probably kiss back?" He stared at me for a sec before leaning down and kissing me...and I kissed back...

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•