Insane Jerome x neko!reader

Yea I was bored and the one I had before kinda sucked so! So here ya go!!

Y/n P.O.V

So yea I'm a neko. When my parents found out they kinda..sent me to a lab..because yea..anywho I'm in a cage like an animal. But I guess I am one.Since they think I'm one. I have no say really. I have a best friend Jerome. He's a bacca he didn't treat me like everyone else. He accually gave me some respect. We've been friends since I got here. We talked about everything. Not that there was much. And I may have developed a small crush on him.(Small?). Anyway so I was sent here to be "fixed". And not the no babies way. No the make me into a "normal person" way. So It's been a few years. There was one nice "scientist" his name was Mitch I think? (Yup mitch is here!!)

I was just sitting in my cage talking to Jerome when one of "fixers" ,I think they're called "scientists". Anyway one of the people came and took Jerome away. I don't know where but I had a bad feeling. I was worried about Jerome. They normally did all the "experiments" in this room. We don't really leave our cages unless we're being...*shiver* punished...I was really worried about Jerome. I hope he's ok. I thought.

Eventually the scientist came back. "W-wheres j-jerome?" I asked quietly. The scientist looked at me and smirked "You won't see him anytime soon that's for sure" he then laughs and leaves. Oh god what happened? what did they do? I want Jerome! (You want him huh? Lolz sorry not sorry) CRASH! What was that! I thought. Then I see scientists run in in fear. All of them screaming. I was suddenly scared. Then Jerome ran in. He seemed pretty pissed. "Jerome!"I yelled he looked at me angerly. It made me flinch. When he saw it was me quickly ran to the cage.

"Y/n! You're ok!" He said nearly in tears. "So are you!" I said happily. Mitch then ran up and unlocked my cage. I immediately hugged Jerome. "Thank you!" I remembered the scientists that were screaming in fear. "J-jerome?b..why are the p-people so scared?" I asked still hugging him. He just held me tighter. He was completely silent. "Jerome? Did you scare them away?" He noded and said "Let's go...we're leaving" he them let me go and grabbed my hand and started to walk. I blushed a bit and followed him. "We're we going?" "Outside...we're going to be free.." I smiled and felt more determined to get out. After walking through many hallways. We finally made it to a door. (Don't question how he knew where to go)

Jerome opens the door and I'm overwhelmed by an amazing smell. I smile and look at all the green around us. (They're in the woods) "its..it's so beautiful..Jerome...we're.." he looked at me. "Yea..yea we are..." we ran a bit more until we thought we were in the clear. " Jerome ,still holding my hand then turned to me and asked "Y/n..are you ok? They didn't do anything to you did they?" He was checking for injuries as he said this. "No they took YOU out of the room are you ok?" "No they said they were going to kill you!" "They said I wasn't going to see you again!" He then hugged me and I hugged back. "I..I was scared I wasn't gonna see you again..." he held me tighter. "It's ok..they can't touch us now...we're safe.." I then saw a glimpse of white..the white of a lab coat...... (I'M SORRY I CAN'T HELP IT I LOVE CLIFFHANGERS!!)

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•