Lachlan x Insane reader

Thanks for the request @ashleigh_Louise146 yea I don't know much about lachlan so...sorry but it'll probably suck a bit...

Lachlan's P.O.V (Ooo surprise surprise!)

So I'm just sorta recording. Yea I know SOOO exciting!! But shush...I do this for a living ya know!! So I'm recording an episode of crazy craft with Vick. "Hello everyone Lachlan here and I'm recording another episode of crazy craft with Vicky!!" "Hey guys-" Then we got attacked by giant bugs...this is going to be a long episode.

~~~time skip~~~

We finally finished. "Alright I think I'm gonna start editing talk to ya later vick!!" "See ya!" I end the call with Vick. Now...time for editing yay!...Let's just get this over with. I start editing the video and after about a long grueling hour I take a quick break. I walk towards the kitchen but I swear I see a flash of something outside the window. It must've been my imagination because then I turned back there was nothing there.

I shrugged it off going back to the kitchen and getting a quick snack before going back. I heard the window open. I turn around and see a girl seemingly my age but..covered in blood. They probably hopped through the window cause she was kneeled down. I stare for a second before asking. "How in the world did you open the window?" She stared at me before standing straight up and smirking quite menacingly might I add. "I have my ways..." They said. Uh ok then...this person wasn't creepy at all.

"Well is there a reason you broke into my house while I'm still in it?" Apparently reality hadn't slapped me in the face yet. "Oh...well mostly cause...you're my target..." She them laughs really creepily. Like goodness... "Me? Why am I your target?" She smirked more and pulled out a knife. And this is when reality smacked me in the face. I screamed like a girl and ran for the door. It was locked from the other side. Oh no....

Y/n's P.O.V

I slowly closed in on my next victim. Not the brightest one is he? I looked at him with an insane look as I slowly walked closer. He stared at me for a sec before saying "you know....you're a lot prettier up close..." I was confused before getting slightly angry. "If thats your way of trying to get out of this then you really are thick..." He waved his hands defensively. "No no honestly you look really beautiful when I accually get the chance to focus on something other then being murdered." I blushed barely noticeably. "Um thanks?"

"Well you are...my guess is you don't get told that often by the look on your face..." I shake my head slowly. "Yea murdering people kinda scares them away.." I laugh. He does too. "Well I guess you gotta continue...you know..you probably have a reputation and all...places be people to murder.." I look at him weird. " You really aren't the brightest are you?" He shook his head. "Nope...not even gonna lie.." I facepalm and laugh a bit. "You know I might not murder you...just cause you're a dumb blonde..." (Shush I'm not being hairist!!) "That is much appreciated...my guess is its not with out a price tho?" I laugh. "Oh not so stupid after all?" "I try my best.." I turn around twirling my knife. "Oh its nothing too bad just me visiting you daily...that kind of jizz.." he nods. "I think I can live with that" "Nice pun...see ya tomorrow blondy" I say as I jump out the window.

I know it sucks sorry!!! Thanks for reading even if it sucked. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•