Slendersub x reader

Thanks for the request @Terabyte_36!!

Y/n P.O.V

I'm wandering the forest. Not because I want too. No because my friends forced me out here then they ditched me..oh god I'm so screwed. My friends told me about a creature. He has tendrils and he communicates Why?...Anyway yea so I have GREAT friends...ugh..

I'm currently walking through the forest trying to find the way out when I find a note.
Are you lost child?
The note said I responded.
Yes..
I then continued walking til I found another note. This time on a rock.
Do you want me to help you?

If you could help that would be great!
I then put the note down again and continued. I walked until I found a big tank thing. It had another note on it.
I'll help you home..

Thank you! You have no idea how much I appreciate this!
I put the note down and continued looking for a way out or the person that was gonna help me...I then remembered the creature. He couldn't be the creature right?...I hope not..I find another note..
You'll be home forever..

Um well not forever really...
I was getting scared now. What do I do?!? I hope....no..it's him..I just hope he doesn't kill me. Another note
You'll be home forever with me..

Wait what do you mean!?
I'm scared out of mind now! I walk a little faster..Another note..should I really pick it up?..yea..I wanna know what he'll do if I don't.
You walked into my forest Y/n..you're mine

No please I'm sorry! It wasn't my fault I was forced!
I was running trying to find a way out. Oh god Another note.
Oh I know...they are dead...and you will be mine soon...

You killed them?!? Oh please don't hurt me I'm sorry!?! Please....I don't..I didn't do anything!...
I sighed and gave up. I just walked. I found another note. This is the 8th one now? Ugh how many will there be?..
Don't turn around Y/n...you are mine...no matter if you wanna be or not...

I was crying. I was so scared. I heard a staticy noise and covered my ears. I screamed. "STOP PLEASE!! IT HURTS" it suddenly stopped. I fell to my knees and I was falling unconscious. Last thing I saw was a tendril wrap around my waist.

~~time skip to when she wakes up~~

I wake to see a boy. He had a green shirt and jeans. A white tie too. He was holding me asleep. I..I'm so confused. First he was gonna kill me then I tell him it hurts. He stops and I pass out. Now he cuddling me. He stirred. "Hm?...oh you're awake.." he said tiredly. I stayed quiet and still. I don't want to upset him. He sighed held me closer " you don't have to be scared you know...I wont hurt you...I don'tknow why but...I won't..." he buried his head in my hair and I blushed..oh my god..."relax please?" I relaxed after a few minutes. I eventually gave up on an escape plan and snuggled into his chest. I heard him chuckle. I smiledand stayed like that til I fell asleep...

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Whoooooooooooooooooo and til next time see ya later my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•