Withermu x reader

Hey guys I'm glad you guys are reading and hope you guys continue to enjoy. And on with the story.

So I go on these daily walks to the park and climb a tree and read just think maybe sing or even just hang out until time to go home I'm on my own don't ask why. So yea I'll be there and I do pretty much every day. So I'm singing and I realize I stayed out later than I was meaning to. Opps. So I fast walk home. I'm about halfway there when something grabs my arm. I turn around and see a wither hybrid and I don't scream or try to get out of his grip I just wait and see what his intentions are. He stares at me confused for second then asks " why aren't you screaming or trying to run?""why would I? ""Because I'm a monster" " no your not your a hybrid it wasn't your choice to be who you are" what I say brings a smile to his face he let's go of my arm and turns toward me. " I'm withermu by the way " "hi I'm Y/n" we just stare at each other for a minute and don't realize we are slowly getting closer to each other until our lips touch.it wasn't a short peck but a long and passionate kiss. We eventually had let go for air. We just looked into each others eyes. Then he flew away and didn't come back I felt a tear go down my face as I walked home alone once again.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Time skip☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been 2 years since I last saw withermu. I still think about the night we met. I wish everyday that I can see him again. I still did the walks to the tree. As I was walking there I accidentally ran into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said without looking up I bend over to pickup my stuff I had dropped." No its fine it was....Y/n?" I finally look up and see someone I hadn't seen in 2 years." Withermu?" I couldn't believe it. I without thinking run into his arms and hug him tight as if he where going to fly away again. He immediately hugged me back. We stayed like that for a minute. I eventually let go and am met with his lips. I kiss back and withermu Flys away but this with me in this arms and we didn't break the kiss.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys hope you liked the story and go check out my other stories and have a wonderful beautiful day. And until next time see ya my COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

•Awesomecolors83•