12. Turner

Brody's POV

Turner!

Why did Turner do this. I thought Turner was a good guy. Ryder's friend Turner kidnapped me? What did I ever do to him? I can't believe it! Was Turner paid to do it or did he just decide to take me. What did he say before I passes out? She's mine? Is that it? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

I move my wrist and see that there tied to a chair. So are my feet, chest, and elbows. Its dark in here so I can't see much. I can smell dirt though so I'm probably in the woods or a basement. My eyes finally adjust to darkness and I see a table with a giant duffle bag on it. What's in it? I'm terrified! What does Turner want from me? I turn my head and see a door. I lean my head back and take a deep breath. I have no idea if people know I'm missing or if there even looking for me. Will they find my car in the lot? I hear a noise from the door and my head snaps up.

"Oh good! Your awake." I hear a voice say.

"Wh-wh-who are you?" I stutter. I hear the voice laugh and a guy steps out of the shadows.

"I'm pretty sure you know who I am." He says calmly.

"Turner?" I ask afraid.

"Ding ding! I knew you seen me in the lot."

"Why are you doing this?"

"One word, Ryder." As soon as he says that I remember him saying that he would kill her, and I heard her screaming.

"What did you do to her? Where is she? I thought who guys were friends!" I yell.

"Oh yeah! Well, I never had Ryder. I had to get you to come some how," He chuckles,"And we are friends, but I don't want to be."

"I'm confused. Why don't you just tell her that you don't want to be friends anymore."

"Well, I was going to, but someone got in my way. You! See I wanted us to be more than friends, I've had a crush on her since 8th grade and you just come along and sweep her off of her feet!" He glares at me.

"You had a crush on Ryder? Why didn't you tell her? Just because were dating doesn't mean you have to kidnap me! What are you going to do keep me here till she falls for you?"

"What? No!" He scoffed,"I'm going to keep you here and kill you." I am really scared now!

"K-k-kill me?" I gasp.

"Uhh, I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter. Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm going to torture you and then kill you. I mean I want to have fun." He says that like its no big deal.

"Your crazy!"

"Crazy in love! Yes, I am I'm doing all of this because I love Ryder!"

"What do you think Ryder would say if she knew about this? She would hate you, she would be disgusted and never talk to you again!" He runs up to be and punches me in the gut.

"You shut up! She would not. Sh-she would be flattered that someone would go to this lengths for her!" He screams.

"She would not. She would ha-hate you!" I groan. I can barely talk. He doesn't say anything. He just gets up and walks to the table. I see him dig around in the bag and hear metal clanging together.

"What are you doing?" I can hear the fear in my voice, and I hope he can't. Still he doesn't say anything. After awhile I think he found what he was looking for because he turns around with an evil grin on his face.

"If only you kept your mouth shut. I was only going to explain why your here, but you had to open your mouth and make me mad." He walk over to me and I can't see what he has. He leans over me and spits in my face. I can't even wipe it of so it just drips down my nose. He pulls his hands out from behind his back and I see the glint of a knife. I start to freak out. He makes the point of the knife touch my neck. I gulp and he presses harder. He drags it down to my arm making little cuts along the way. I can see he's enjoying my fear and pain. He laughs and picks the knife up. I release my breath and before I can think he stabs my leg and pushes the knife deeper in my thigh. I scream. It feels like my leg is on fire. I scream through clenched teeth when he starts to spin the knife. He let's go of the knife and walks away. I can't breath, my leg burns and I can't move it.

"I think that's enough for today. That was fun though." He says and walks out the door. The pain is unbearable. If its going to be like this everyday I don't think I can do this.