Chapter Three

Venus’s P.O.V
It has been a few months since my mom and I had moved to Forks, and since then both Jasper and I have gotten close to the point he ended up asking me to be his girlfriend and when I was hanging out with Tyler and a few others, we had noticed a girl pull into the parking spot in front of us, “nice ride” Tyler said to the girl, “thanks” she said as she walked past and towards the school and not long after I decided to head inside as well, “well I’ll see you later” I said to Tyler, “see ya V” he said and I waved before I headed inside and looked for Jasper and saw that he was standing by my locker and I smiled and he had done the same, “morning” I said giving him a gentle kiss, “morning darlin” he said as I put my bag in my locker before grabbing what I needed before Jasper and I had gone to our first class of the day hand in hand. By the time the first few classes were over, it was finally lunch time and as Jasper and I had walked past Jessica and the other’s, I heard her say my name and Jasper’s to the new girl as we walked by as we walked out to the table and sat down with the others and just talked throughout Lunch, “so how’s your day going” I asked Jasper as he looked at me, “it’s pretty good, how about you darlin” he said with a smirk, “it’s been alright, but we got a new girl I think her name is Isabella” I said nudging my head and he looked at her, “yeah I think she started today” he mentioned and I shrugged as I continued to eat my lunch until the bell rang and we all got up from our seats and threw away our garbage, “I love you” I said kissing his cheek, “love you to darlin, see you later” he said kissing my cheek and we both went out separate ways and I went to Biology with Mike and the new girl, “Bella, this is Venus, Venus this is Bella” Mike said introducing us to each other, “hey, nice to meet you” I said as I brought out my hand and we shook, “yeah, nice to meet you to. I like your name by the way” she said, “thanks, I like yours to” I answered before we made it to class, “Mr. Molina” Mike said, “hey Mike, Venus” he said before Mike showed Bella before we went to sit down, “alright guys, today we are gonna be observing the behavior of planaria, AKA, Flatworms” Mr. Molina said as he passed around samples of it to the class as he went on with the rest of the class. After about an hour or so the bell had rung and everyone got out of their seats and went on with the rest of our days and at some point, I had gotten a text from Jasper asking if I wanted a ride home today and I agreed and told him that my mom wouldn’t be able today since she has a few errands to run and when that time came around, I walked out to the parking lot with Jasper and the others and got in the car with Jasper and Emmett, “hey, we’re dropping Venus off at home. Is that alright with you Emmett?” Jasper asked, “yeah that’s fine, if it means I get to spend more time with my new bestie” he said with a chuckle and I did the same as we soon left the school headed back to my place as both Emmett and I had a few laughs until we made it back to my place, “thank Jazz” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek, “see you later darlin” he said as Emmett moved to the front and I waved goodbye before heading inside.

By the time my mom got home, I had helped her with the Groceries and put them all away before we both sat down on the couch, “how was your day sweetie?” she asked and I shrugged, “it was alright, there was a new girl today her name is Isabella Swan. she seems pretty nice” I told her as we watched some T.V together, “oh that’s nice. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to that diner again for dinner?” she asked and I nodded, “yeah sure, sounds great” I said and we both put our shoes on before getting in the car and heading there. By the time we got there, I had noticed Bella sitting with Charlie, whom I’m assuming now was her father and I waved when she noticed me, “who are you waving to sweetie?” my mom asked, “Bella, the new girl I told you about'' I told her and both her and Charlie waved at each other and went to sit near them, “hey, nice seeing you again” my mom said to Charlie, “hey nice seeing you to, this is my daughter Bella and Bella this is Julia and her daughter Venus” Charlie said, “Hi nice to meet you and Venus and I had already met at school today” Bella said, “yeah we have Biology together” I mentioned, “oh well that’s nice to know” he said and I smiled a little and we continued to talk throughout the rest of the time we were there and both Bella and I got to know one another better considering we only talked a little bit when we walked to Biology and we had also exchanged numbers until the four of us had gone our separate ways, “bye Bella” I said and we both waved before we got in our cars and drove off. By the time we got home for the night I had stayed downstairs with my mom for the rest of the night after I had gotten changed, “well Bella seemed like a nice girl” my mom said, “yeah she is. She’s pretty cool” I said to her with a smile and we both decided to watch a movie together until we got tired and we both had gone to our rooms for the night and I had decided to text Jasper goodnight.