The end

The last two days, you and Payton have been even more distant than before after the decision you made. You are not even enjoying the cruise anymore.
The rest of the group heard the news, they were a bit surprised, and sad for you of course.

The cruise is coming to an end. You are all sad to leave each other.
Talia goes to say goodbye to Payton.
Talia : « bye Pay... » looking at him a little sadly, then giving him a hug.
He hugs her back.
Payton : « I'm gonna miss you »
Talia : « you too » holding him tight.
Payton : « ..I'm a bad boyfriend, right ? »
She looks at him.
Talia : « no » with a little smile.
Talia : « you guys just weren't ready, you both need time but I'm sure you'll find each other again »
Payton glances at you.
Talia : « but don't do shit, wait for her »
He looks at her.
Payton : « yeah »
Talia : « well, see you » smiling a bit.
Payton : « see you Talia »

You say goodbye to everyone, then go see Talia.
Talia : « omg I'm gonna miss you so much » hugging you tight.
You : « you too beb... »
Talia : « come on, we're not gonna cry »
You : « yeah, not again »
Talia sighs a little sad.
Talia : « well, this may not be the best time but if it can make you smile, I have some good news » with a little smile.
You : « nah tell me, hurry »
Talia : « Lucas and I are dating » smiling.
You : « omg shut up ! » so happy for her.
Talia : « I can't believe it ! »
You : « I'm so happy for you beb » hugging her, smiling.
You see Payton in the distance and lose your smile.
Talia : « thank you » looking at you, smiling, then noticing that you are sad because of Payton.
She sighs a bit.
Talia : « I really hope that things will work out between the two of you and that this time apart will help. Because it's right person, wrong time, really »
You look down, holding back your tears.
Payton is looking at you. The others are leaving. Leïa's mom came to pick you up, so Jade, Maya and Leïa are waiting for you in the car.
Talia : « well, I'll leave you with him... bye bebe »
She gives you one last hug.
You : « see you soon » with a little smile, sad.

You turn to Payton, he looks at you and comes towards you. You do not say anything, you are just looking at each other, sad and disappointed. You have tears in your eyes.
Payton : « please don't cry.. » shaking his head a bit, then grabbing your hands and pulling you towards him.
You hug him tight, he hugs you back. You have your head against his chest, and he has his head on yours. You enjoy this last moment together, and then stop.
You : « well... bye.. take care of you »
Payton : « ...you too »
You join the girls. He watches you walking away, then leaves too.