Playing and teasing

The others leave to eat and Payton and you go to see a doctor.
You arrive at the emergency room, and explain to the front desk what happened. They tell you that a doctor will take care of you but that you have to wait a little.
So you go sit in the waiting room. You put your crutches on the floor, and Payton takes your leg and puts it on his.
You wait and then a few minutes later, a doctor comes for you. You go into a room next door. Payton comes with you. You explain to the doctor what happened, then he examines you.

Doctor : « well, the good news is that you haven't broken anything. I'm just gonna put a splint on you, okay ? But dw, you'll only have it for a few days »
You : « okay, cool » nodding.
So he puts a splint on you.
Doctor : « well, so, try not to lean on it, and keep the crutches, okay ? »
You : « yeah okay, thank you »
He gives you a next appointment, then you guys leave.

You : « well, there you go... I can't even go in the pool anymore »
Payton : « dw, it won't last long, you'd better stay calm for a few days »
You : « yeah.. well, shall we join the others ? »
Payton : « yeah but I'm a little hungry »
You : « yeah me too, we'll stop and get something to eat on the way »
Payton : « yeah okay »
You : « are the others already at the pool ? »
Payton : « yeah, I've seen their stories »

So on the way, you stop to buy something to eat, then go up to your rooms to put on your bathing suit.
Payton is faster than you, so he comes knocking on your door. You text him the code to your room so he can get in. You are almost ready, so he lies down on your bed and waits for you.

You : « okay, I'm ready, let's go »
He does not move and looks at you, smirking a bit.
You : « or.. we can also stay here.. » raising your eyebrows, smiling, coming close to the bed.
Payton : « as you want » straighten up to be sitting, smiling a bit too.
You : « I have a feeling you're not gonna let me go anyway » approaching him and dropping your crutches on the floor.
Payton : « it's possible » getting closer to your face.
You : « ..then hold me back » glancing at his lips.
He grabs your neck and kisses you hard, you kiss him back. He pulls you into bed, you find yourself half lying on top of him.
You guys start to make out, you feel his hand on your belly, then on your hip.
You take off his t-shirt and put yourself above him. You really want him but you slowly move away from him.
You : « come on, get dressed, we have to join the others » smiling a bit.
You play with him just like he did with you in the restroom last time.
Payton : « what ? » a bit confused.
You : « it's frustrating, right ? » raising your eyebrows, smiling a bit.
He shakes his head, smiling a bit, not believing it.
Payton : « are you serious rn ? » raising his eyebrows, smiling a bit.
You : « you didn't really think you could have sex with me after kissing me twice, did you ? Besides, I'm recovering » 😌
Payton : « y/n.. »
You : « come on, let's go » taking your crutches, smiling a bit.
Payton : « yeah well, give me a minute » having made him a little too much effect.
You smile a bit.
He puts his t-shirt back on, sighing a bit, a little frustrated. Then after a little while, you guys go down to the pool.

When you get there, you see that the others are all in the water. You go sit on a deck chair because you can not go with them, and Payton goes join them.
You stay on your phone and notice that your follower count has increased dramatically again. You are a little shocked but happy.

After a while, you start to get really bored, so you decide to go live on Instagram.
You : « yo everyone »

« heyyy hru ? »
« Y/N !!! »
« are u dating Payton ? »
« ❤️❤️❤️❤️ »
« so beautiful ughhh 😩 »
« babyyyy »
« u so hot »

You : « guys, I'm so bored. I can't have fun with the others because I twisted my ankle this morning » 🤡👍🏻
You : « so yeah.. I'm dumb »

« oh nooo »
« how ?? 😭 »
« 😂😂😂 »
« you were doing well tho 😭»
« is Payton here ? »
« who saw the video with Payton ? 😏 »

You : « I was learning how to skateboard »
You : « this shit is complicated »
You : « "you were doing well tho" oh did Talia post the video ? »
You : « omg.. well, thanks but.. » :

You : « "is Payton here ?" yeah he's here » turning the camera of your phone and showing the others in the pool

You : « well, idk if you guys can see, but yeah, they're all right there »

« Payton 😍😍 »
« do you like Payton ? »
« are u and Payton dating ? »
« Y/N I LOVE YOU »
« Payton is your boyfriend ?? »
« are you gonna do a meet and greet ? »

You : « I love you too » smiling.
You : « "are you gonna do a meet and greet ?" omg um, no »
You : « I'm not an influencer guys » laughing a bit, kind of overwhelmed by it all.
You : « oh btw, we're 600k, like wtf- thank you » smiling, not believing it.

« you deserve it bby 🙌🏻 »
« thanks Payton 🙄 »
« SO PROUD OF YOU ❤️❤️❤️ »
« congrats !!! »
« look how bae is ignoring all the comments about Payton 😭 »

You are reading the comments and suddenly you get a little water on you.
You : « fuck- my phone »
You turn your head towards the pool and see Payton.
You : « you're annoying » raising your eyebrows, smiling a bit.
Payton : « are you live ? »
You nod.

« Payton ?? »
« who's it ? »
« this is Payton's voice 😏 »
« what's going on ? »
« tell Payton to come plssssss 🙏🏻 »

You : « "tell Payton to come please" » turning your head towards him.
You : « sorry, I don't like him » looking at your phone again.
You : « he's really annoying »
Payton gets out of the pool and comes to you. He shakes his hair near you to annoy you.
You : « Payton, move. » 💀
He giggles a bit.
You : « see ? He's unbearable » looking at your phone.
He laughs and takes your phone.
Payton : « hi guys » ✌🏻

« Payton 😍😍 »
« SHIP. »
« 🥵🥵 »
« he teases her 😏 »
« them >>>>> »
« SHIP SHIP SHIP »

He takes a look at the comments and then gives it back to you.
You continue your live, and he stands next to you and looks at you out of the corner of his eye.

« omg the way he's looking at her 😩😩 »
« u so cute »
« HEAR ME OUT, I SHIP HARD »
« Bruuuh can someone look at me like that ? »
« guest me !! »

Chris : « Payton ? You come ? » calling him from the pool, showing him a volleyball.
Payton : « ooh yeah I'm coming »
He glances at you.
You : « go ahead »