.001

1 | everything fell at once

"oh really? that's what you think?" ricky rolled his eyes scoffing as he follow the brunette girl outside. "do you really think i'd do that? stoop that low?"

"i don't know what to think richard!" nini yelled at the boy, her eyes flooded with tears. the sky went dark, thunder started growling, rain began dripping heavy. "i don't know." she sighed, repeating the same words only quieter.

"nini, why don't you trust me." ricky's voice broke, he hated when the girl cried usually he'd comfort her, but not this time. it was different.
she stood far away from him, keeping her distance. and when he'd step up she'd step back. "why would i cheat on you?"

nini didn't answer, she only shook her heard as tears streamed down her face. "i'd never-"

"shut the fuck up! gosh, if you'd never do that then WHY did you kiss her??" nini shouted at him again, she couldn't even look at the boy so she kept her head down.

"did you not listen to me the whole time we were shouting in the house. for goodness sakes nina, i didn't kiss her! i don't even know how it looked like that cause clearly we didn't." ricky shouted back, he stood in his place he didn't even try to steps forward to the girl. he was tried with this.

"i- i-" nini paused, catching her breath. "literally fuck off." lastly, she flipped the middle finger at ricky and walked away.

she never meant to keep walking, nini wanted to believe him. run back into his arms and never let go. but her angry got the best of her. she left him in front of his house, hopeless in the rough rain.

leading into a break up they never wanted.

weeks after the two became enemies. they hated each other, they never wanted to be around each other and if they were they'd made nasty remarks at one another.

although there's no denying the feelings that are obviously still there. it'd just take an extra brain cell for either of them to find out.