.011

11 | telling me this while my
      heart is breaking slowly

"mm." nini hummed in-between the kiss with ricky. as they fell on her bed. they both pulled away, just looking at each other hopelessly in love, but both so blind to it. thinking this would just be a fling. "i'm lowkey really excited for tonight." nini sat properly on her bed, leaning against the headboard.

and although ricky told himself this was just a fling his heart couldn't not break more as it beats everyday they weren't together officially.
and though, he made the call that they should stay like this, he would've be fine with that if nini wasn't going on a date with another.

more especially, his teammate in basketball. "oh." ricky breathed out, "that's nice, i'm happy for you." was what he told her, but her it wasn't near the truth whatsoever.

"ooo, you have to help me chose an outfit." nini, quickly stood up heading to her closet.

"uhh- actually." ricky checked his phone acting like he got a text, "i got a text from my dad. i have to go.. y'know ever since my mom left. he feels lonely." ricky stood up from the bed, grabbing his jacket.

"oh i understand i'll just call gina." nini told the boy as she walked up to him. she kissed him on the lips softly, ricky forced a smile just before he left her room.

nini noticed he was obviously not liking the idea of going out with another person. but she decided not to say anything, nini didn't want ricky to hold her back from finding a boyfriend who would be open to the idea of committing right away. though, she wishes that boy was ricky.

"gi! help me find an outfit." nini says immediately when gina picks up the face time.

"wait what? what for?"

"soo long story short, jack asked me out and im going on a date with him literally in an hour."  nini exclaimed, "im actually really excited."

"wow you look so happy, finally moving on from ricky!" gina smiled, and that's when nini frowned. she knew herself, that wasn't true.

"..yeah." the brunette girl forced a smile. "so help me, like he's coming soon."

nini showed all the outfits she picked for gina to view. she went back and forth to try them all, and gina loved all of them. "girly, you look good in literally all the outfits."

"thank you !" nini paused, "but chose one."

"well, the last one is absolutely perfect." she replied immediately. "oh i have to go; but wear that one. jack will literally be in awe."