A Tear For Family

"We get Dirty, and The World stays Clean. That's the Mission."

Naruto

He ran and ran as fast as he could, jumping from the tree as he approached the Uchiha compound; Naruto spread his senses as far as possible but couldn't feel Shisui or Itachi.

He's Not Dead, He's Not Dead, Naruto told himself repeatedly, sweat rolling down his cheek; he felt cold, his whole body crawling.

Naruto reached the compound, his body moved on his own, he found Shisui's house, bursting inside.

"SHISUI" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs, his eyes desperately trying to find him. Where is He? wEhere, WHere??

Naruto understood he wasn't here; he jumped away, making his way towards Itachi's house; perhaps he's there despite not feeling him or Shisui neither there.

The sun shines on his face, red leaves flying towards the sky; he shielded his face from the leaves flying on his face, reaching the door, he opened it.

"Itachi, Shisui", Naruto cried out his eyes looking around when he heard footsteps, almost breathed in relief only to see Mikoto walking downstairs, she noticed his pale face, his breathing quickening and not stopping.

"Where's Shisui and Itachi?" Naruto asked immediately as she tried to approach and ask what was wrong.

"I don't know Naruto but what's wrong, I'm..." Naruto didn't stay and immediately jumped away; he activated his Sharingan as he jumped at the top of a pole, his eyes trying to find them.

Naruto swallowed a huge breath; where?? Where? Please Where Are You?

Take Care of Itachi

Nonono, You're Not Dead, Where?? Naki River, Naruto immediately rushed towards the river, knowing he, Shisui and Itachi had trained there many times.

Reaching it, he looked around for any sign of Shisui, the trees everywhere around him, the sound of the river rushing in his ears.

"SHISUI SHISUI"

No sign as he kept his Sharingan activated, inside Kurama was silent, knowing what Naruto wanted to refuse.

"Naruto, He's..."

"ShuT UP" Naruto yelled at his friend; Kurama always supported him; no, Shisui can't be Dead.

Naruto ran to the top; from there, he could see very far, his eyes searching around, nothing but trees and rocks.

"SHISUI"

Naruto turned his head downwards at the bottom, where the waterfall ended; he noticed something, jumping down, the tiny bits of water hitting his face as he reached the bottom, there he saw a body lying at the shore.

Naruto swallowed; he felt his body freeze; he closed his eyes tightly, enough to hurt, his breathing rate increasing, his heart hitting his chest like a hammer, his hands and legs shaking.

Naruto didn't know how, but he found himself walking towards it, soon he reached the body lying on his belly, his right hand on the mud and his left hand still beneath the water.

His hand moved on its own, rolling the body to face him.

No, No, nononono. No NO. Itachi, "Itachi, Nii-San, Help. Kurama you Can Help Him" Naruto shouted, his hand touching his neck, desperately trying to find a pulse.

"Naruto, I'm really sorr" "NOOO, SHUT UP. He Can't Be, He Promised, HE Can't Be..." Naruto fell on his knees; he closed and opened his eyes, Shisui still there.